Bricked Phone

9th August 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi everyone
I have a Videotron LG G2 ( D801). I was running stock 4.4.2 stock + rooted but i could not acces recovery, so i download AutoRec from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715496
i grant the SU permision and everything goes ok, i try to go to the recovery and it gets stuck in the fastboot mode, there i cant do anything ( no recovery no normal boot,) i only can go to the hardware key configuration and to the hard reset, but i can not reset it ( it goes right to the fastboot mode)

I have tried several methods to flash stock but everything gets stucked when i try to connect my cellphone in download mode to the pc, it doesn't detect it ,o there's no progress bar or anything .
Yes ,i have the lg drivers.

EDIT: After some research i managed to get the download mode working, but my pc does not recognize it. If i manage to make my pc recognize it everything will be ok

Thank You.
Last edited by PabloAcevedo; 10th August 2014 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Making it more understandable
9th August 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #2  

11 posts
kdz it.press and hold volume(+) and connect to your pc until "download mode" shown
10th August 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Unhappy I cant
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh2411

kdz it.press and hold volume(+) and connect to your pc until "download mode" shown

I cant enter the download mode, or if i get the chance to enter , my pc does not detect it
24th August 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloAcevedo

EDIT: After some research i managed to get the download mode working, but my pc does not recognize it. If i manage to make my pc recognize it everything will be ok

Would you please let us know how you got the download mode working? Thanks in advance
24th August 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #5  
Flag Quebec

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaha6uc

Would you please let us know how you got the download mode working? Thanks in advance

As i could enter fastboot, i followed this link :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

Hope you get yours working, i could not so i haad to send it to a cell phone shop to repair it and they were not able to do it.
So i had to pay to LG to repair it :/
The Following User Says Thank You to pardyou For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #6  
Flag Sofia

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardyou

As i could enter fastboot, i followed this link :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

Hope you get yours working, i could not so i haad to send it to a cell phone shop to repair it and they were not able to do it.
So i had to pay to LG to repair it :/

Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't enter fastboot
27th August 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaha6uc

Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't enter fastboot

I sugest you contact lg to repair it. They have a flat rate repair and they are relatively fast ( i sent my phone on monday and i got it 7 days later).
I paid 101 CAD ( including taxes) and the postage (13$) wich is not that much for a phone that's worth 500$.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread