[Q] D80120e Update bugs...

27th August 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I searched the threads and couldnt find exactly what i was looking for.... My question is, has anyone experienced any little annoying bugs every now and then since the D80120e update? It seems to mainly be with the browser, trying to backspace to correct a typo and it erases the entire word when you type the right letter, the browser stops every 30 minutes or so, have to reopen, and the brightness, after watching a video the brightness wont return to 50% where its set but instead stays at 100% until you go adjust it... Anyone? If i missed a thread similar to this my apologies.
27th August 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

67 posts
More
If I were you, I would try to backup everything, factory reset it and download the update again. It looks like something didn't go well. Or if you're on stock with no root, you can try to root and see if you would prefer custom roms.
27th August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sai777

If I were you, I would try to backup everything, factory reset it and download the update again. It looks like something didn't go well. Or if you're on stock with no root, you can try to root and see if you would prefer custom roms.

Ive thought about rooting and going with cm or something but contemplating upgrading to a g3
27th August 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

67 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnf92

Ive thought about rooting and going with cm or something but contemplating upgrading to a g3

It's your choice, G3 is a good phone but there's nothing wrong with trying to root and getting a new experience.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread