Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Desperat need help

OP skyrom006

19th July 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi i have lg g2 d802 few weeks i upgrade to kitkat an today i dwongrade to stock bcz i wanteed to instal cm latest version so i instaled twrp and i wiped all from phone inculding the back up of stock and zip file of cm i didnt knew,,, and i cant do anything phonee stuck in logo mode..anyone knows what i need to do to pls?
19th July 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrom006

hi i have lg g2 d802 few weeks i upgrade to kitkat an today i dwongrade to stock bcz i wanteed to instal cm latest version so i instaled twrp and i wiped all from phone inculding the back up of stock and zip file of cm i didnt knew,,, and i cant do anything phonee stuck in logo mode..anyone knows what i need to do to pls?

Can you enter in download mode (Turn off the device, then press volume up and down, and while you are pressing them, connect the usb cable)?
Or can you enter in recovery mode?

If you can, in download mode flash a stock rom by lg flash tool, or in recovery flash a rom by otg cable...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicolo234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234

Can you enter in download mode (Turn off the device, then press volume up and down, and while you are pressing them, connect the usb cable)?
Or can you enter in recovery mode?

If you can, in download mode flash a stock rom by lg flash tool, or in recovery flash a rom by otg cable...

yes i can enter donwload mode and shows me i have no rom instaled and also i cant flash rom,, it doesnt work

wow,,. nvm i fixed with otg cable ty for help nicolo234
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	2860123  
Last edited by skyrom006; 19th July 2014 at 10:07 PM.
20th July 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #4  

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrom006

yes i can enter donwload mode and shows me i have no rom instaled and also i cant flash rom,, it doesnt work

wow,,. nvm i fixed with otg cable ty for help nicolo234

Use Thanks button, it's there for this
Happy you have fixed
20th July 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #5  

7 posts
please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234

Use Thanks button, it's there for this
Happy you have fixed

can you send me instruction on how to do this wth otg cable i have an g2 d800 flashed an d802 firmware and now it thinks its an d802 doesnt let me flashed back through lgtool in ubuntu its show invalid gpt with valiid mbr can you please explain on how to do this?
20th July 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #6  

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xniightx

can you send me instruction on how to do this wth otg cable i have an g2 d800 flashed an d802 firmware and now it thinks its an d802 doesnt let me flashed back through lgtool in ubuntu its show invalid gpt with valiid mbr can you please explain on how to do this?

Otg cable is useful if it lets you enter into recovery... If it does, do the following steps:

1- FROM PC:
Download the rom you wanna flash (for d800), better if it isn't heavy, maybe download one of the aosp rom (300 mb max);
When the download ends, take a usb pen, connect it into the pc, then move the rom in the usb.

2- FROM THE PHONE:
Enter recovery mode (search how on google, its really easy);
Once you're into recovery, connect the otg cable with the usb pen you used before;
If you are on TWRP, go to "mount", and select OTG, if you are on Philz's, ignore that;
Make a simple wipe (wipe to factory reset----> data, cache, dalvik);
Then, flash the rom you have in the usb pen by otg cable.

Ok, once the flash ends, BEFORE REBOOT, DISCONNECT THE USB OTG CABLE, then reboot...

Try this way, if it doesn't work, tell me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread