Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 39,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Desperat need help

Tip us?

skyrom006
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Desperat need help

hi i have lg g2 d802 few weeks i upgrade to kitkat an today i dwongrade to stock bcz i wanteed to instal cm latest version so i instaled twrp and i wiped all from phone inculding the back up of stock and zip file of cm i didnt knew,,, and i cant do anything phonee stuck in logo mode..anyone knows what i need to do to pls?

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrom006 View Post
hi i have lg g2 d802 few weeks i upgrade to kitkat an today i dwongrade to stock bcz i wanteed to instal cm latest version so i instaled twrp and i wiped all from phone inculding the back up of stock and zip file of cm i didnt knew,,, and i cant do anything phonee stuck in logo mode..anyone knows what i need to do to pls?
Can you enter in download mode (Turn off the device, then press volume up and down, and while you are pressing them, connect the usb cable)?
Or can you enter in recovery mode?

If you can, in download mode flash a stock rom by lg flash tool, or in recovery flash a rom by otg cable...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicolo234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skyrom006
Old
(Last edited by skyrom006; 19th July 2014 at 09:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234 View Post
Can you enter in download mode (Turn off the device, then press volume up and down, and while you are pressing them, connect the usb cable)?
Or can you enter in recovery mode?

If you can, in download mode flash a stock rom by lg flash tool, or in recovery flash a rom by otg cable...

yes i can enter donwload mode and shows me i have no rom instaled and also i cant flash rom,, it doesnt work

wow,,. nvm i fixed with otg cable ty for help nicolo234
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	2860123  

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrom006 View Post
yes i can enter donwload mode and shows me i have no rom instaled and also i cant flash rom,, it doesnt work

wow,,. nvm i fixed with otg cable ty for help nicolo234
Use Thanks button, it's there for this
Happy you have fixed

xniightx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234 View Post
Use Thanks button, it's there for this
Happy you have fixed
can you send me instruction on how to do this wth otg cable i have an g2 d800 flashed an d802 firmware and now it thinks its an d802 doesnt let me flashed back through lgtool in ubuntu its show invalid gpt with valiid mbr can you please explain on how to do this?

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xniightx View Post
can you send me instruction on how to do this wth otg cable i have an g2 d800 flashed an d802 firmware and now it thinks its an d802 doesnt let me flashed back through lgtool in ubuntu its show invalid gpt with valiid mbr can you please explain on how to do this?
Otg cable is useful if it lets you enter into recovery... If it does, do the following steps:

1- FROM PC:
Download the rom you wanna flash (for d800), better if it isn't heavy, maybe download one of the aosp rom (300 mb max);
When the download ends, take a usb pen, connect it into the pc, then move the rom in the usb.

2- FROM THE PHONE:
Enter recovery mode (search how on google, its really easy);
Once you're into recovery, connect the otg cable with the usb pen you used before;
If you are on TWRP, go to "mount", and select OTG, if you are on Philz's, ignore that;
Make a simple wipe (wipe to factory reset----> data, cache, dalvik);
Then, flash the rom you have in the usb pen by otg cable.

Ok, once the flash ends, BEFORE REBOOT, DISCONNECT THE USB OTG CABLE, then reboot...

Try this way, if it doesn't work, tell me