Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Have you guys tried the stock version of miui based on 4.2.2 ?

OP Immortal Nerd

27th July 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ngp
Thanks Meter: 138

298 posts
More
Here's the link to the xiaomi thread " http://www.miui.com/thread-1829239-1-1.html ". Guys have you even tried it yet !? This one's from gtbluesky !! I have started the download and gonna check that out !! Hope it works
28th July 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 135

505 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Nerd

Here's the link to the xiaomi thread " http://www.miui.com/thread-1829239-1-1.html ". Guys have you even tried it yet !? This one's from gtbluesky !! I have started the download and gonna check that out !! Hope it works

The 4.2.2 stock based is really old with alot of bugs..i wait for the 4.4.2 based one.
The Following User Says Thank You to basti2909 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 24

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909

The 4.2.2 stock based is really old with alot of bugs..i wait for the 4.4.2 based one.

I hope that a stock one with 4.4 is comming out.
Because i read in a german miui forum that only 2 developers of xiaomi works on port for other devices.
And maybe xiaomi will stop that because they want it only on theyr devices.
Hope my english wasnt to bad.
Greetings

Send by my modified G2 D802
The Following User Says Thank You to rick85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag ngp

298 posts
More
Thumbs up Yeah but till that comes out, can it be used !?
Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909

Seems like a lot of bugs were fixed in that rom and can be used daily, Has anyone tried that !? 4.4.2 will come out but will take time and I just can't wait to use miui..., Just love the UI..... Also no music player can perform like the one in miui.
28th July 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag ngp

298 posts
More
Thumbs up that's a lot of hectic work if only 2 developers are on way to porting !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick85

I hope that a stock one with 4.4 is comming out.
Because i read in a german miui forum that only 2 developers of xiaomi works on port for other devices.
And maybe xiaomi will stop that because they want it only on theyr devices.
Hope my english wasnt to bad.
Greetings

Well, I'm waiting for 4.4.2 too but I just can't wait to use them so I jumped to the cm11 base for now. Let's hope xiaomi understands that other people love their os and they shouldn't disappoint them, It's like you don't value your fans !! There will be one for our G2 soon, Lets hope !! No your english isn't bad
28th July 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 24

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Nerd

Well, I'm waiting for 4.4.2 too but I just can't wait to use them so I jumped to the cm11 base for now. Let's hope xiaomi understands that other people love their os and they shouldn't disappoint them, It's like you don't value your fans !! There will be one for our G2 soon, Lets hope !! No your english isn't bad

I would love it too on my phone. But i'm waiting for a stock 4.4. If there comes no one i would try the cm based.
The information with the two developer who ports rom for other devices came from a very trustable member. He is in the miui team germany and translate the chinese roms into Germany.
Thank you. I give my best for a understandable english ☺
Greetings

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg g2, miui, xiaomi
Previous Thread Next Thread