Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 50,542 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot factory reset phone LG G2

Tip us?

roman-santos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cannot factory reset phone LG G2

A few weeks ago I bricked my phone and this all happened after I installed a software update. My phone is stock android (D802TA), it has been rooted before though if that matters. As i turn the phone on LG logo shows up, straight after that i get text on the top left of the screen saying "boot cerfification verify" and other stuff then goes into a black screen and stays like that until I turn it off.

I made a thread here saying that i didnt want to factory reset it but now that I can't find a solution i decided to try and factory reset it. the thing is when i press on "Yes" to continue the reset it doesn't work, it just restarts my phone.

NBreunig3
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman-santos View Post
A few weeks ago I bricked my phone and this all happened after I installed a software update. My phone is stock android (D802TA), it has been rooted before though if that matters. As i turn the phone on LG logo shows up, straight after that i get text on the top left of the screen saying "boot cerfification verify" and other stuff then goes into a black screen and stays like that until I turn it off.

I made a thread here saying that i didnt want to factory reset it but now that I can't find a solution i decided to try and factory reset it. the thing is when i press on "Yes" to continue the reset it doesn't work, it just restarts my phone.
Do u have a custom recovery?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app