Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to Unlock G2 without using the touch screen ?

Tip us?

conan87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question How to Unlock G2 without using the touch screen ?

Hi
My lg g2 touch screen doesn't respond after the last software update and after searching the internet i found that the only solution is to hard reset , but i want to backup the phone data first so i have to unlock the phone and that it is impossible so is there any way to unlock the phone from the computer , the phone is connected to the internet ?
Thanks in advance

Magic2010
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan87 View Post
Hi
My lg g2 touch screen doesn't respond after the last software update and after searching the internet i found that the only solution is to hard reset , but i want to backup the phone data first so i have to unlock the phone and that it is impossible so is there any way to unlock the phone from the computer , the phone is connected to the internet ?
Thanks in advance
If touch screen doesnt work I dont think you can.
LG G2 [D802]
ROM: Cloudy G3
REC: TWRP 2.7.0.0
KERNEL: Stock

Don't write thanks.... Hit THANKS button instead!!

sidog
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have the exact same problem. After the latest update on my black tmobile G2 (d801), my touchscreen does not work at all. I had to get an OTG cable and connect a mouse to it to unlock the screen and do anything w/ the phone. Have done a factory wipe, as well as reflashed multiple different images, including reverting back to stock. Nothing works.

conan87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I found some programs that can make you control your mobile though PC but all of it needs a client to be installed on the phone, is there anyway to bypass this client or give a command to unlock the screen , wifi is turned on the mobile?