Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How to Unlock G2 without using the touch screen ?

OP conan87

3rd July 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi
My lg g2 touch screen doesn't respond after the last software update and after searching the internet i found that the only solution is to hard reset , but i want to backup the phone data first so i have to unlock the phone and that it is impossible so is there any way to unlock the phone from the computer , the phone is connected to the internet ?
Thanks in advance
4th July 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 146

355 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan87

Hi
My lg g2 touch screen doesn't respond after the last software update and after searching the internet i found that the only solution is to hard reset , but i want to backup the phone data first so i have to unlock the phone and that it is impossible so is there any way to unlock the phone from the computer , the phone is connected to the internet ?
Thanks in advance

If touch screen doesnt work I dont think you can.
4th July 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
I have the exact same problem. After the latest update on my black tmobile G2 (d801), my touchscreen does not work at all. I had to get an OTG cable and connect a mouse to it to unlock the screen and do anything w/ the phone. Have done a factory wipe, as well as reflashed multiple different images, including reverting back to stock. Nothing works.
4th July 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I found some programs that can make you control your mobile though PC but all of it needs a client to be installed on the phone, is there anyway to bypass this client or give a command to unlock the screen , wifi is turned on the mobile?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread