help stuck on recovery

OP ronbiter

3rd July 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help
4th July 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 146

355 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbiter

hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help

Did you tried to mount USB in recovery?
If it works then you can send another rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank