Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,544 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help stuck on recovery

Tip us?

ronbiter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help stuck on recovery

hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help

Magic2010
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbiter View Post
hello, im using lg g2 d802
after my friend convinced me to root and install a custom rom i tryed to do it myself even that i dont have any knowlege in this stuf. i rooted the phone and instaled the twrp recovery, i did the wipe part without backing up files first (i know thats stupid i forgot to do that), after the wipe i tryed instaling the zipped rom i downloaded i belive its valnir, but it didnt instal it failed and now im stuck on recory screen without a rom to instal and no os, so im just stuck on recory screen. is there any way to fix this?

plz help
Did you tried to mount USB in recovery?
If it works then you can send another rom.
LG G2 [D802]
ROM: Cloudy G3
REC: TWRP 2.7.0.0
KERNEL: Stock

Don't write thanks.... Hit THANKS button instead!!