MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Knock on doesn't work ;(

OP Rimvis

23rd August 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi, so recently rooted my LG-F320L and knock on doesn't work anymore while knock off works... I've seen threads where u have to dial something like 3845*#802# or 3845*#800# and you go to hidden menu, but it doesn't work, maybe because it's Korean version..? Maybe I've done something wrong with this root: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post45692679
And also I've tried hard reset with menu button and volume down button and it doesn't work, just LG logo keeps reloading :/
I'm on my way installing CloudyG3 1.3 today, maybe things will change, hopefully
23rd August 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
update!!!!!!!!! I've just found that number for korean version hidden menu is 3845*#320# yay!!!
but i still have the other problem with hard reset tho :/
23rd August 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #3  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 53

173 posts
I believe the number for the Korean version (F320) is 5457#*320#
24th August 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #4  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 512

1,487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimvis

update!!!!!!!!! I've just found that number for korean version hidden menu is 3845*#320# yay!!!
but i still have the other problem with hard reset tho :/

Is it KitKat? If it is, turn off, press power+vol down, when LG logo appears, let go and press vol up+vol down.

If it doesn't work, and the Jelly Bean combination neither, connect it via USB to your pc and use adb (adb reboot recovery).
24th August 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982

Is it KitKat? If it is, turn off, press power+vol down, when LG logo appears, let go and press vol up+vol down.

If it doesn't work, and the Jelly Bean combination neither, connect it via USB to your pc and use adb (adb reboot recovery).

Ok, so I installed cloudy G3 1.3, everything works perfectly fine except 2 things: every time I open gallery, it says "unfortunately gallery has stopped" and when I go to settings>display>home touch buttons>button combination, it says "unfortunately settings has stopped" and it drops me to settings>display slide. And I can't access hidden menu like I did once on stock ROM
nixnutz
24th August 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #6  

n/a posts
This is a known issue with the G3. That is why I have it thrown down immediately.
24th August 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #7  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 512

1,487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimvis

Ok, so I installed cloudy G3 1.3, everything works perfectly fine except 2 things: every time I open gallery, it says "unfortunately gallery has stopped" and when I go to settings>display>home touch buttons>button combination, it says "unfortunately settings has stopped" and it drops me to settings>display slide. And I can't access hidden menu like I did once on stock ROM

Gallery can be fixed by clearing the Media Storage dat, if I recall correctly.
24th August 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982

Gallery can be fixed by clearing the Media Storage dat, if I recall correctly.

What about button settings? :s
24th August 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
False alarm, everyone! I'm really sorry, it was only my fault, because I'm level 1 noob in rooting and flashing custom roms and such... So I was experimenting and after carefully reading steps on how to install CloudyG3 1.3 I forgot to make a backup and wipe system&data That's all folks! Everything works like a charm now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread