Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen replacement - This the right part?

Tip us?

MoreGone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Screen replacement - This the right part?

Hello,

I've been a little mixed up by the Screen vs Digitizer parts I have seen discussed here. Is this part the right one to repair my Verizon G2? This is both and not just one or the other right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Black-LG...item5afeb2f9f4
SmartPhones:
LG G2 << Galaxy S3 << Galaxy Nexus << Thunderbolt << Droid X << Droid Incredible << HTC HD2 << Droid << HTC G1 << HTC Touch << Moto Q

Tablets:
Nexus 7 2013 << XOOM wifi << G Tablet << Augen Gentouch

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 719
@MoreGone the display+digitizer is the right part for your verizon g2 since the digitizer cable is made for d800,d801,vs980,ls980 and some other d80x models but i saw
That the lg logo is missing but further it looks okay, if you still have warranty then i suggest you to find one with an lg logo, I am not sure but i believe that the verizon g2 also has the LG logo in front right?

So short and good answer on your question:yes its both digitizer+lcd display and its compatible with your verizon phone.
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far
The Following User Says Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MoreGone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks.

yeah the Verizon phone does have the logo. I don't believe my phone is still under warranty but didn't think about that.

Thanks!
SmartPhones:
LG G2 << Galaxy S3 << Galaxy Nexus << Thunderbolt << Droid X << Droid Incredible << HTC HD2 << Droid << HTC G1 << HTC Touch << Moto Q

Tablets:
Nexus 7 2013 << XOOM wifi << G Tablet << Augen Gentouch

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 719
No problem goodluck with replacing your display
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far