FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

USB Mass storage

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By timreams, Member on 19th August 2014, 09:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Not sure if this belongs here or in general but at some point wasn't there a recovery that included usb mass storage (possibly for the GS3) would it be possible to get that for the G2?

19th August 2014, 09:19 PM |#2  
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 146

More
It doesn't belong in development but no I don't believe it's possible for inbuilt memory but you can use adb sideload or adb push
19th August 2014, 09:20 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Guess what.. It doesn't belong here... There's a Q&A section for a reason. For QUESTIONS & ANSWERS.

Sent from my VS980 4G
19th August 2014, 09:30 PM |#4  
OP Member
Pittsburgh

More
crap, i looked right past the Q&A when i scanned the section headings. sorry guys, and thanks,
The Following User Says Thank You to timreams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:35 PM |#5  
OP Member
Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw

It doesn't belong in development but no I don't believe it's possible for inbuilt memory but you can use adb sideload or adb push

the problem with that is i dont have admin rights at work which in the past is where i generally do my flashing when i am not working on something else.
19th August 2014, 09:53 PM |#6  
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 34,581

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timreams

the problem with that is i dont have admin rights at work which in the past is where i generally do my flashing when i am not working on something else.

Moved here ..........
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 10:10 PM |#7  
Flag Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
You can dir the folders in your phone and upload / delete files with adb commands, we're just missing the proper program to do this..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread