Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB Mass storage

Tip us?

timreams
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default USB Mass storage

Not sure if this belongs here or in general but at some point wasn't there a recovery that included usb mass storage (possibly for the GS3) would it be possible to get that for the G2?

danial.aw
Old
Thanks Meter 120
It doesn't belong in development but no I don't believe it's possible for inbuilt memory but you can use adb sideload or adb push

Saythis
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Guess what.. It doesn't belong here... There's a Q&A section for a reason. For QUESTIONS & ANSWERS.

Sent from my VS980 4G

timreams
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
crap, i looked right past the Q&A when i scanned the section headings. sorry guys, and thanks,
The Following User Says Thank You to timreams For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timreams
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw View Post
It doesn't belong in development but no I don't believe it's possible for inbuilt memory but you can use adb sideload or adb push
the problem with that is i dont have admin rights at work which in the past is where i generally do my flashing when i am not working on something else.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by timreams View Post
the problem with that is i dont have admin rights at work which in the past is where i generally do my flashing when i am not working on something else.
Moved here ..........

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HyPeXeLeD
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
You can dir the folders in your phone and upload / delete files with adb commands, we're just missing the proper program to do this..