FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG G2 not booting after installing 6.0 ROM

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Avrammm, Junior Member on 3rd February 2016, 12:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, I had some issues with my LG G2 while attemping to flash a new rom, here's my problem:

I checked for the latest crDroid 6.x rom and the gapps, everything went fine, I flashed the rom with no problems at all and then continued with the gapps. But here's the problem, when I tried to boot it, nothing popped out from the display, just the LG logo, then it was completely black. After trying to install another custom rom (cm 13 nightly), nothing happened. Then, I tried to go back to my AICP rom. I had to use ADB installer since I didn't have any zips avaiable, but when I tried to install tk gapps (downloaded from the AICP forum), Error code: 20 came out. I did a research, and this looks weird, because that error only pops when the gapps are not compatible with the current rom, but clearly they were. Any ideas on how to fix this up?

3rd February 2016, 06:04 PM |#2  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 617

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avrammm

Hello, I had some issues with my LG G2 while attemping to flash a new rom, here's my problem:

I checked for the latest crDroid 6.x rom and the gapps, everything went fine, I flashed the rom with no problems at all and then continued with the gapps. But here's the problem, when I tried to boot it, nothing popped out from the display, just the LG logo, then it was completely black. After trying to install another custom rom (cm 13 nightly), nothing happened. Then, I tried to go back to my AICP rom. I had to use ADB installer since I didn't have any zips avaiable, but when I tried to install tk gapps (downloaded from the AICP forum), Error code: 20 came out. I did a research, and this looks weird, because that error only pops when the gapps are not compatible with the current rom, but clearly they were. Any ideas on how to fix this up?

for your rom to boot you need hybrid bootstacks
wipe all/flash hybrid/ go to main menu/ then reboot into recovery from recovery/ once in recovery again proceed to flash rom and gapps.
use the one for your variant

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...tacks-t3183219
The Following User Says Thank You to raptorddd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raptorddd Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)