Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lg g2 bootloop

Tip us?

seasen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default lg g2 bootloop

Hello everyone,

i tried installing CM11 on my d802 with CWM. Flashed the zip and worked fine but im now hanging in a boot loop and only the CM splashscreen is showing. I tried to boot into recovery but it wont let me, only thing working is the download mode. I searched a couple of threads here but didnt really found anything that helps me.

Hope someone got an idea how to get my G2 working again, dont even care much if its stock or CM.

TechGirl90
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasen View Post
Hello everyone,

i tried installing CM11 on my d802 with CWM. Flashed the zip and worked fine but im now hanging in a boot loop and only the CM splashscreen is showing. I tried to boot into recovery but it wont let me, only thing working is the download mode. I searched a couple of threads here but didnt really found anything that helps me.

Hope someone got an idea how to get my G2 working again, dont even care much if its stock or CM.
This happend to me with my LS980, heres what I did, i waited until my G2 was fully charged, i knew it was fully charged becuase in download mode you should see the letter B, the letter B indicates the battery, if your battery is at "B100" detach your phone from the charger, hold the power button for the phone to restart, and quickly press and hold the power button and the volume down button at thw same time,, repeat this step again quicly after the Boot Logo shows up, and you should boot into Recovery Mode and restore your backup.

Sent from my LS980 running PA 4.4.4 KitKat using Tapatalk😊😊😊

seasen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I tried that for like a 100 times, it wont start into recovery. it just starts back to the splashscreen.

trying this now : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
The Following User Says Thank You to seasen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]