FORUMS

Lg g2 bricked, i think

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Syaa, Junior Member on 16th April 2015, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Morning, guys. Yesterday i was trying to flash a stock rom with TWRP. But unfortunately because of a mistake my phone get bricked.
I downloaded the rom, but i forgot to put it on my phone before the wipes, and i did a wipe data
I can enter in TWRP, but my pc dont recognized the drivers, so i cant follow any tutorial. Tried to install the lg drivers, but dont worked.

Someone can help me? Exists some way to recovery it?

16th April 2015, 05:50 PM |#2  

More
LG FlashTool...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaa

Morning, guys. Yesterday i was trying to flash a stock rom with TWRP. But unfortunately because of a mistake my phone get bricked.
I downloaded the rom, but i forgot to put it on my phone before the wipes, and i did a wipe data
I can enter in TWRP, but my pc dont recognized the drivers, so i cant follow any tutorial. Tried to install the lg drivers, but dont worked.

Someone can help me? Exists some way to recovery it?

LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)
Just search that on here and download necessary files, flash, then use Stump for root and AutoRec for recovery.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

...After you download your files, DELETE all existing driver files and reboot...THEN re-install your drivers.
To enter download mode for flash, simply hold the volume button up and plug in the usb.
GIVE IT MAYBE 10 min. to install if it doesn't immediately see your phone.
17th April 2015, 12:04 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Solved
I tried this but i hadn't time to download a new rom. And had not the drivers too, but i finally fix the problem

I installed the drivers with the ADB driver and used the adb to push my zip file to the storage memory. I cant remember where i found the tutorial cause i did it in the morning. But i can search it again if needed
Thx for the help
17th April 2015, 01:52 AM |#4  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,805

Donate to Me
More
next time, buy yourself a mini usb/otg stick (i.e. sandisk dual usb/otg stick)...

if you can enter twrp - just flash the rom from that otg memory stick... no computer or drivers needed...

ok, you need a computer to transfer the rom zip to the memory stick

cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread