[Q] LG G2 D802 Black Screen

OP Demitha

20th August 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 854

1,132 posts
More
@Demitha if you flash the phone to 4.4.2 then you will still get software updates for apps, system incremental updates etc so dont worry about it. You need to care first more to find out the black screen problem. Also if you have an blackscreen do you see like an backlight on ? That the black color gives light ?
The Following User Says Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

@Demitha if you flash the phone to 4.4.2 then you will still get software updates for apps, system incremental updates etc so dont worry about it. You need to care first more to find out the black screen problem. Also if you have an blackscreen do you see like an backlight on ? That the black color gives light ?

yes it does, it like a black light,not very bright but the light is there
20th August 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

1,132 posts
More
@Demitha ahh okay so its not totally off, it could be an software problem since i also had something like that on custom roms when waking up my device (bsod) but i dont remember that my touchscreen still works that i hear those noises so it could be also an hardware problem. The only thing i cannsay is flash it to stock once again like it came out of the box and use it for a couple days to see or its coming back. If so can you reply again to this thread? I think that some g2 users could maybe say more about this subject since i dont have the g2. I also read about display graphics ram which saves battery by holding an image and displaying it like that instead of the gpu so i thought maybe that it got bugged or what, correct me if i'm wrong I read it today in the morning around 2 am.
20th August 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

@Demitha ahh okay so its not totally off, it could be an software problem since i also had something like that on custom roms when waking up my device (bsod) but i dont remember that my touchscreen still works that i hear those noises so it could be also an hardware problem. The only thing i cannsay is flash it to stock once again like it came out of the box and use it for a couple days to see or its coming back. If so can you reply again to this thread? I think that some g2 users could maybe say more about this subject since i dont have the g2. I also read about display graphics ram which saves battery by holding an image and displaying it like that instead of the gpu so i thought maybe that it got bugged or what, correct me if i'm wrong I read it today in the morning around 2 am.

well, i never flashed a phone before, im afraid i might do it wrong
20th August 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

1,132 posts
More
@Demitha i know that you are scared for the first time, when i flashed an android phone for the first time (Htc google nexus one, i miss the trackball xd) i read everything carefully and i did it good it was different then windows mobile since i was the first android user in my family. but i had it for some weeks and sold it again because i had touchscreen issues,power button didnt worked so yeah. But that was some hardware issue which wasn't caused by the flash but it was the previous owner.

So just read the guide carefully, backup all your files to be sure and charge your phone to 80% atleast thats what i am always doing. Or you need to know an geeky friend who also do these stuff
Last edited by wulsic; 20th August 2014 at 02:34 PM.
20th August 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
can you please point out what i need to download in order to flash the phone in this thread, there are different versions of g2 models there ,please check the screenshot below

https://copy.com/71RAumYBzgmI
20th August 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
here is the other screenshot, - https://copy.com/9oNye3tlH96z
20th August 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen

1,132 posts
More
@Demitha you said you have the d802 version and i also see in the build/software number the d802 so
You need to flash the d802 version which is the international one so just find the d802 files and flash it goodluck! Reply if you need help again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread