FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] LG G2 D802 Flash Boot started issue!!

1st January 2015, 07:07 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, Great community.
I'm here with an issue I was trying to install Lg G3 Cloudy Rom for Lg G2 on my G2 D802. But My bad I'm in trouble now.! My phone stuck on very start. Getting message Flash Mode Started and Udc Start. Seems like I have flashed it wrongly .. very confused
I have connected it to usb Data cable got some other notifications on cell screen and nothing else.

I am unable to get in for download or recovery mode tried power + up and down buttons already.
Please help Experts.

1st January 2015, 09:08 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I really want help. I don't have extra cell at the moment. Please any one ?
1st January 2015, 09:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 516

More
Uhm.. i dont understand what happened. You flashed CloudyG3 using custom recovery and failed? And your phone is booting but not properly?
1st January 2015, 09:13 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2,203

Donate to Me
More
Please read my thread named with "fastboot.." . Then report back. Did you select d802 in cloudy? Is your phone refurbished from eBay?
The Following User Says Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 06:16 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007

Please read my thread named with "fastboot.." . Then report back. Did you select d802 in cloudy? Is your phone refurbished from eBay?

Yes I did select D802. But seems like its not D802
Bought this device 2nd hand from a person that import sets from abroad. D802 was mentioned in About phone and back.
Please help..
2nd January 2015, 06:21 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
I have set only. Don't have IMEI matched box even
2nd January 2015, 07:16 AM |#7  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Quote:

This is very common. The phone you buy off ebay might not be what it seems. Seeing as the build prop's modded do you know what the best way is to identify the model rather than taking off the cover?
2nd January 2015, 08:34 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2,203

Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately no. Did autorec d802 work for you or not? Try entering download mode or recovery, it should work since the ROM flashes only the kernel.
2nd January 2015, 10:32 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Unfortunately no. Did autorec d802 work for you or not? Try entering download mode or recovery, it should work since the ROM flashes only the kernel.

To inspect the actual model number I have removed the back some how. And see what I got.. I don't see D802 mention there or IMEI number.
SCREENSHOTS
G2

G2

G2

G2
Also, I was following these steps:
Quote:

1) Root by downloading and unpacking ioroot10

http://downloads.codefi.re/thecubed/...t/ioroot10.zip

2) Perform Nandroid Backup

3) Download TWRP apk (install on phone)

http://www.droidviews.com/install-tw...-4-4-2-kitkat/

4) download and flash lg g2 kitkat baseband

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12880

5) download and flash CloudyG3 1.2 rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2783192

2nd January 2015, 01:10 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
I was watching some videos about G2 and found that My handset does not look like G2 D802. The D802 Does not have those two yellow strips aside of battery. Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm struggling because it seems like Its not D802.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread