FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

lg g2 lag (again)

23rd October 2014, 03:51 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have a problem
when i push the backbutton there is a delay but when its on the screen isn't reacting at al
it started with the keyboard that had a delay i could type but it did the first letter but stopped then i can type the word when not reacting and when i was ready with typing it just will apear on the screen and many delay for the keyboard to get up
also whatsapp+ is crashing and some other apps
i cant barely use it
i have stock lg launcher g3 theme
i had this before the lg laucher crashed and i did get a popup of it, but not now
no root please help returning is no option please help
(NB does anyone have a list with apps with memoryleaks)

23rd October 2014, 04:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 450

More
Have you tried factory reset?
23rd October 2014, 05:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
YEs thefirst time a half year ago but when i restore backup itS ****ed up again so it must be a app i have no widgets installed al recent installed apps are deleted
23rd October 2014, 06:21 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Question
If i plug it into the charger i mostly only have.the backbutton lagg shal it be the battery ? That it doesnt.have egnough voltage
and if i try get in to recovery for hard reset it doesnt do it
Last edited by ProBro_NL; 23rd October 2014 at 07:59 PM.
24th October 2014, 07:53 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBro_NL

If i plug it into the charger i mostly only have.the backbutton lagg shal it be the battery ? That it doesnt.have egnough voltage
and if i try get in to recovery for hard reset it doesnt do it

Check how much free ram you are left when lag starts. Also that time check what apps show active that time.
Download app called clean master from play and let it monitor active app or apps which is hogging your memory. It is definately an app causing issue.
I would suggest to cease all downloaded apps for a day and then see if you face similar issue.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium
25th October 2014, 01:00 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

Check how much free ram you are left when lag starts. Also that time check what apps show active that time.
Download app called clean master from play and let it monitor active app or apps which is hogging your memory. It is definately an app causing issue.
I would suggest to cease all downloaded apps for a day and then see if you face similar issue.

well my cpu temp is 58 degrees and once i have it runing its mostly the beast like before ( I think he is jealous of the 2.5 quadcore processor s5 of my mom and completely depressed because the ipad almost see the light)

android system is using 50 % of the battery cant find anything about usage on clean master
and i know what happens if its not have enough ram (it has +- 600 ram free) because i use a s3 now that has sometimes no ram left
and clean master is helping a bit but it is happening again (i think it is battery)
and play store is super slow in loading
and if i turn show everything on i get massages for google play services stopped and that it doesnt react or i want to stop it and some other apps and clean master
cpu is above 50 % always (cpu-z app) but also what was the most annoying of all is that 4g/3g is connected but it is inactive
Last edited by ProBro_NL; 25th October 2014 at 01:42 PM.
28th October 2014, 09:53 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
I cant get in the recovery menu :$ only whatsapp is not working well because of the keyboard that freezes after letter 1 and disapears and i can barely get in a conversation because it will crash
Google play does load super slow and google.framwork service and google etc crash al.the time.
Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1414529479202.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	2989144  
Last edited by ProBro_NL; 28th October 2014 at 10:01 PM.
2nd November 2014, 01:47 PM |#8  

More
Quote:

I cant get in the recovery menu :$ only whatsapp is not working well because of the keyboard that freezes after letter 1 and disapears and i can barely get in a conversation because it will crash
Google play does load super slow and google.framwork service and google etc crash al.the time.

Go into recovery and clear cache.
Also disable apps which you find running and are not needed, this will free more ram for you.
Also install trickster mod from play and change governor to interactive.

18th November 2014, 02:40 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

Go into recovery and clear cache.
Also disable apps which you find running and are not needed, this will free more ram for you.
Also install trickster mod from play and change governor to interactive.

Again im not rooted
My plan is to stay unrooted
Why all these apps work with root ":[

Last edited by ProBro_NL; 18th November 2014 at 02:43 PM.
20th November 2014, 07:54 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Again im not rooted
My plan is to stay unrooted
Why all these apps work with root ":[

Bro my advise would be to root your phone as i do not see any harm in rooting.
Atleast you would be able to enjoy extra minor tweaks with root.

And if you want to enjoy non root only thing i can offer is themes from my thread which you can download from my Signature link.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread