Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LG G2 LCD Black after screen replacement....

OP sdavidone

9th October 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Hey!

Im sick of this problem, my G2 just smashed into the floor so LCD was broken I ask for a replacement (D802-20 pins), so I get it and when I have changed it, the touchscreen is working but nothing show up on the LCD screen, so I thought it was a bad replacement, ask for a refund and order new one from other seller.

The new lcd+screen+frame arrives today, changed it and... the same result! blank screen, the backlight is working but all black, touchscreen works too... Please guys someone knows why is happening this???

Help plz !!
24th October 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
More
Did you have any luck sorting this out? I'm having the same issue.
30th October 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 82

341 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavidone

Hey!

Im sick of this problem, my G2 just smashed into the floor so LCD was broken I ask for a replacement (D802-20 pins), so I get it and when I have changed it, the touchscreen is working but nothing show up on the LCD screen, so I thought it was a bad replacement, ask for a refund and order new one from other seller.

The new lcd+screen+frame arrives today, changed it and... the same result! blank screen, the backlight is working but all black, touchscreen works too... Please guys someone knows why is happening this???

Help plz !!

Can you tell me what screen did you get for replacement ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread