FORUMS

[Q] LG G2 is stuck on Firmware update screen

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By KorenSiso, Junior Member on 12th June 2015, 06:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

Yesterday I tried to upgrade my LG G2 from android 4.4.2 to 5 via LG PC suite.
The upgrade was failed at some point around 30%, it let me re-try the upgrade, but it fails over and over.
After deep research, I found that it could fail due to lack of space (Under 1GB), unfortunately I think that's the root cause of the failure. (No alert was given before the upgrade)
Now, it stuck on the Firmware Update screen (even after reboot), attempting to get into download mode direct me to the Firmware update screen.
The only thing I was able to perform is getting into the Hard wipe screen (holding vol down + power button till device is powering off and powering on, when it power on with the LG logo I let go the vol down button and keep holding the power button), I chose to reset factory, but I think it just restart my phone into the Firmware Update screen and perform nothing.

This is un-rooted device, made in Korea. Sorry, but I don't know the current firmware version.

Any help please, if anyone know how can I delete data without the OS it could help.

Koren
Last edited by KorenSiso; 13th June 2015 at 11:29 AM. Reason: To be more specific

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)