lg g2 stuck in logo

OP sh4rkj

5th July 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
guys yesterday i started to flash the smartphone because i was fed up with the stock rom, after a bit of advice i opted for the clougy g3! starting by rootting the phone and install a recovery (which, however, could start only by phone on) I installed this rom which at first look is great for customization and style and also for speed.
today after making a backup of data of the phone whit titan backup fails to come into the gallery and do not make me choose the settings how to change the soft keys of the home, in both cases, says it has stopped working or something like that so I decided to do a soft reset by wipe date cache and devil in recovery and reboot the phone that it stops on the lg logo and does not go forward! Now I no longer get into recovery because I cant do that by turned off phone and then I'm stuck at the lg logo and I do not know what to do!
looking on the internet I read that to get into recovery I have to hold the power button + down button longer until you will see lg logo and then release them and push again, but doing so takes me to a wild white screen "hard factory reset" plz help fast
5th July 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 45

189 posts
The hard reset screen is correct, it won't actually reset the phone but it will send you into recovery. Get to that screen and press the power button a few times to go through it and it should take you into TWRP

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread