Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 52,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G2 wont turn on

Tip us?

jose41l
Old
(Last edited by jose41l; 7th July 2014 at 12:48 AM.) Reason: Adding info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] LG G2 wont turn on

Yesterday I rooted my LG G2 and installed CloudyG3 Custom ROM. SInce I did not have any of my files, I tried to recover them from custom recovery through my Nandroid Backup... Now my phone wont turn on. When I try to do it, all I get is the LG logo and the lights flashing (the first things you get before the boot animation or the recovery mode). Theres no Recovery and/or download mode... I really have no idea what to do and I amm actually very scared it wont turn on ever. HELP??

Art Vanderlay
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose41l View Post
Yesterday I rooted my LG G2 and installed CloudyG3 Custom ROM. SInce I did not have any of my files, I tried to recover them from custom recovery through my Nandroid Backup... Now my phone wont turn on. When I try to do it, all I get is the LG logo and the lights flashing (the first things you get before the boot animation or the recovery mode). Theres no Recovery and/or download mode... I really have no idea what to do and I amm actually very scared it wont turn on ever. HELP??
what happens when you factory reset and try download mode?
........ The one who knocks .......................................LG D802..CM 11..Twrp 2.7