Microphone stopped working

6th August 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
For some reason my microphone on my D801 Lg G2 stopped working. This happened completely randomly, attaching an external microphone to it does not work either. I've tried flashing the stock 4.2.2 firmware onto it and upgrading to the latest firmware but no luck.

My brother has the same model G2 as me as well so I tried switching only the motherboards with his phone, turns out the mic still doesn't detect anything. I honestly don't know what else to try.

Does anyone have any suggestions on things to try/flash to get it to start working again, any advice would be helpful.
6th August 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,459

2,536 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercareful

For some reason my microphone on my D801 Lg G2 stopped working. This happened completely randomly, attaching an external microphone to it does not work either. I've tried flashing the stock 4.2.2 firmware onto it and upgrading to the latest firmware but no luck.

My brother has the same model G2 as me as well so I tried switching only the motherboards with his phone, turns out the mic still doesn't detect anything. I honestly don't know what else to try.

Does anyone have any suggestions on things to try/flash to get it to start working again, any advice would be helpful.

if it is a hardware issue than no flashing is going to fix the problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread