Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Great news for T-Mobile D801 owners (brand new cm11 nightlies)

OP CHlCKEN

2nd July 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

90 posts
A couple weeks ago I reported a bug in cm11 for the D801, the accelormeter which allows the device to rotate and play games like Temple Run 2 didn't work on the nightly ROMs , a lot of others also had the same issue and they could fix it by getting a modded baseband , I decided to wait around and keep updating my cm till rotate is fixed and it finally did the newest cm works perfectly for me the rotate is awesome and everything works great, i think we are really close to stable now. So yeh I just wanted to announce this if anyone wants a good bugless ROM for d801. Gotta love cm doing work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHlCKEN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 738

2,435 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHlCKEN

A couple weeks ago I reported a bug in cm11 for the D801, the accelormeter which allows the device to rotate and play games like Temple Run 2 didn't work on the nightly ROMs , a lot of others also had the same issue and they could fix it by getting a modded baseband , I decided to wait around and keep updating my cm till rotate is fixed and it finally did the newest cm works perfectly for me the rotate is awesome and everything works great, i think we are really close to stable now. So yeh I just wanted to announce this if anyone wants a good bugless ROM for d801. Gotta love cm doing work

Sweet !
That was my only gripe for CM on this beast !
4th July 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

72 posts
Excellent news, now the only thing left for me is the sound to be fixed. Just got my G2 back from LG for repairs and had to use my backup unlocked Lumia 520 in the interim , and the sound on the 50 dollar Lumia(internal speaker and headphones) thrashed the 500 dollar G2. Been so long since I ran stock I can't remember if sound was that much better on stock than on CM.

Forgot to mention the camera seems to be a lot faster in current CM than it was when I last had the phone. Was on 6/20 Nightly and updated to 7/3 Nightly and focusing is faster. Wonder if I use the LG camera APK I had on it before if it'd work with less crashes and a working burst mode.
Last edited by redshirt72; 4th July 2014 at 11:38 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread