Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Oh Boy... Please help my dumb ass!

OP 225719

1st September 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
I made a mistake and could use your help...

I have a Verizon LG G2 it is rooted and I tried to install clockworkmod recovery and it wouldn't boot to recovery just the stock recovery. So.. I installed TWRP and flashed that recovery. Now I have no recovery. Phone locks up when I try to boot into recovery. How do I fix this? I am trying to ditch the stock Rom. Whats the easiest solution to flash over everything with a new Rom without using recovery? Or how do I get a Recovery working.. I never used a PC to flash before... I am a computer geek tho so with some guidance I should be able to hopefully fix this.
1st September 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

220 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225719

I made a mistake and could use your help...

I have a Verizon LG G2 it is rooted and I tried to install clockworkmod recovery and it wouldn't boot to recovery just the stock recovery. So.. I installed TWRP and flashed that recovery. Now I have no recovery. Phone locks up when I try to boot into recovery. How do I fix this? I am trying to ditch the stock Rom. Whats the easiest solution to flash over everything with a new Rom without using recovery? Or how do I get a Recovery working.. I never used a PC to flash before... I am a computer geek tho so with some guidance I should be able to hopefully fix this.

autorec
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715496
The Following User Says Thank You to arda99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread