FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

"Ok Google" Anywhere breaks video recording.

892 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By jcnbama, Senior Member on 5th July 2014, 04:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th July 2014, 09:17 PM |#11  
Mobius360's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfkn2

Semi on topic, but this also breaks the alarm when the phone is plugged in. The phone thinks that you are on a phone call, so it doesn't let the alarm fire with sound.

Yup just tried it and it automatically snoozes the alarm. Dang, such strange issues.

Sent from my LG-D801
 
 
18th July 2014, 09:20 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius360

Yup just tried it and it automatically snoozes the alarm. Dang, such strange issues.

Sent from my LG-D801

It's not strange really. Always listening makes the phone think you're in a phone call. Alarms don't go off when you're talking on the phone. This is an oversight in design.
19th July 2014, 01:06 AM |#13  
jcnbama's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfkn2

It's not strange really. Always listening makes the phone think you're in a phone call. Alarms don't go off when you're talking on the phone. This is an oversight in design.

Yeah, now what I wonder is if it's a LG issue or Google? Who should fix it? Lol

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
19th July 2014, 01:18 AM |#14  
Mobius360's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Does the nexus have the same issue? LG phone and all. I'm guessing it's an LG issue but who knows. At least it's easy to switch between modes by turning on screen phone on or off.

Sent from my LG-D801
19th July 2014, 04:51 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius360

Does the nexus have the same issue? LG phone and all. I'm guessing it's an LG issue but who knows. At least it's easy to switch between modes by turning on screen phone on or off.

Sent from my LG-D801

Alarm works fine on my nexus 4.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes