5th July 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag New Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1

96 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi everyone,
i have D802 int. version 6 months old with stock 4.1.2 rom (one with ugly blue status bar icons). Not rooted. I try to flash new 20F kdz file with LG Flash Tool 2014 and was stuck on 27%. Flash tool ask me to try again but i did not have lucky. Now I cant go to download mode anymore. When I turn off phone completely, press vol up and then connect to usb comp. port, windows start to pop up new drives (serval in 5 sec) and ask me to format drive (phone). If i restart phone it show only LG logo and then dim screen. I cant hard reset too. Any help what to do?
PS kdz is ok.
7th July 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauriann

Hi everyone,
i have D802 int. version 6 months old with stock 4.1.2 rom (one with ugly blue status bar icons). Not rooted. I try to flash new 20F kdz file with LG Flash Tool 2014 and was stuck on 27%. Flash tool ask me to try again but i did not have lucky. Now I cant go to download mode anymore. When I turn off phone completely, press vol up and then connect to usb comp. port, windows start to pop up new drives (serval in 5 sec) and ask me to format drive (phone). If i restart phone it show only LG logo and then dim screen. I cant hard reset too. Any help what to do?
PS kdz is ok.

i have the same problem and for now i dont have solution, please can anybody find us a solution?
8th July 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #3  
Flag Subotica
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Possible fix
I had similra problems, i think this coud do the trick http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

Because i remember that i had sam issue windows just started poppin out drivers. followed this method and worked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread