pc, ubuntu, mac doesnt detect d802 international after i bricked it

17th August 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
i wanted to go back to stock. so i used lg flashtool. but i accedantly downloaded a 32 gb model kdz file while my phone is 16 gb model. so it stuck on lg logo. i got same symptoms like here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=detect

so i used that threat to fix my phone. but it didnt work. now my phone is showing always lg logo and stuck there. i long press the power button to shut it down. i can get in to the hard reset screen. i can't get in downloading mode. and the biggist problem is my computer doesnt detect the device anymore. i plug it in and nothing happens.

what can i do?
21st August 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by balekoglu

i wanted to go back to stock. so i used lg flashtool. but i accedantly downloaded a 32 gb model kdz file while my phone is 16 gb model. so it stuck on lg logo. i got same symptoms like here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=detect

so i used that threat to fix my phone. but it didnt work. now my phone is showing always lg logo and stuck there. i long press the power button to shut it down. i can get in to the hard reset screen. i can't get in downloading mode. and the biggist problem is my computer doesnt detect the device anymore. i plug it in and nothing happens.

what can i do?

try to go to download mode.i think when your device has a problem like this it put it self to fastboot mode.if it stuck in fastboot you can flash download partition using
Code:
fastboot flash laf laf.img
21st August 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
I tried that. Pc doesn't detect my phone. It says waiting for device.
I gave it to warranty anyway. Let's see what they will do.
Thanks for the reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank