Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 50,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

pc, ubuntu, mac doesnt detect d802 international after i bricked it

Tip us?

balekoglu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default pc, ubuntu, mac doesnt detect d802 international after i bricked it

i wanted to go back to stock. so i used lg flashtool. but i accedantly downloaded a 32 gb model kdz file while my phone is 16 gb model. so it stuck on lg logo. i got same symptoms like here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=detect

so i used that threat to fix my phone. but it didnt work. now my phone is showing always lg logo and stuck there. i long press the power button to shut it down. i can get in to the hard reset screen. i can't get in downloading mode. and the biggist problem is my computer doesnt detect the device anymore. i plug it in and nothing happens.

what can i do?

mohamaadhosein
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by balekoglu View Post
i wanted to go back to stock. so i used lg flashtool. but i accedantly downloaded a 32 gb model kdz file while my phone is 16 gb model. so it stuck on lg logo. i got same symptoms like here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=detect

so i used that threat to fix my phone. but it didnt work. now my phone is showing always lg logo and stuck there. i long press the power button to shut it down. i can get in to the hard reset screen. i can't get in downloading mode. and the biggist problem is my computer doesnt detect the device anymore. i plug it in and nothing happens.

what can i do?
try to go to download mode.i think when your device has a problem like this it put it self to fastboot mode.if it stuck in fastboot you can flash download partition using
Code:
fastboot flash laf laf.img

balekoglu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I tried that. Pc doesn't detect my phone. It says waiting for device.
I gave it to warranty anyway. Let's see what they will do.
Thanks for the reply.