Poor battery life

21st August 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

122 posts
I'm currently using optimus g3 rom 1.2 stock kernal and my battery is terrible. I have 1:15hr on screen and on down to 67% from 100 and I barely have used it for other than email and 2 instagram posts. I. Have everything basically greenified and I have every non essential process frozen plus I check wakelock detector and it doesn't show any wakelocks so I done understand what could be happening .the back of the phone is slightly warm. I rebooted the phone but that doesn't stop the battery drain. Any suggestions besides wiping everything and installing the rom and allover

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com
21st August 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

47 posts
Try CloudyG3 and/or another kernel.
21st August 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 47

27 posts
Calibrate your battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeynox

I'm currently using optimus g3 rom 1.2 stock kernal and my battery is terrible. I have 1:15hr on screen and on down to 67% from 100 and I barely have used it for other than email and 2 instagram posts. I. Have everything basically greenified and I have every non essential process frozen plus I check wakelock detector and it doesn't show any wakelocks so I done understand what could be happening .the back of the phone is slightly warm. I rebooted the phone but that doesn't stop the battery drain. Any suggestions besides wiping everything and installing the rom and allover

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

you have to recalibrate your battery use battery calibration app and follow the instructions.i had the same problem but it worked for me.dont you forget that you need root access
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread