FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q&A] [MOD]Volume Boost v1.3 (Headphone & Speaker! Easy Install! No Distortion!)

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 2nd November 2014, 01:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Q&A for [MOD]Volume Boost v1.3 (Headphone & Speaker! Easy Install! No Distortion!)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [MOD]Volume Boost v1.3 (Headphone & Speaker! Easy Install! No Distortion!). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

2nd November 2014, 01:03 PM |#2  

More
Volume boost
Hi guys, I have a question... can I break my speaker with this mod? Thank you for answer.
Ps: sorry for my english, I'm italian
2nd November 2014, 01:26 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 469

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valehz

Hi guys, I have a question... can I break my speaker with this mod? Thank you for answer.
Ps: sorry for my english, I'm italian

No. If you're just flashing one of the zips you can't break your speaker.

If you're using other mods together with this mod you may have potential to break your speaker, so be careful mixing mods.

If you're modifying the zip before flashing or if you're directly modifying your mixer file you may have potential to break your speaker or break your rom.
2nd November 2014, 01:37 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXNyNe

No. If you're just flashing one of the zips you can't break your speaker.

If you're using other mods together with this mod you may have potential to break your speaker, so be careful mixing mods.

If you're modifying the zip before flashing or if you're directly modifying your mixer file you may have potential to break your speaker or break your rom.

Thank you. I'm not using any audio mod, so I can't break it... ok
Last edited by valehz; 2nd November 2014 at 01:46 PM.
2nd November 2014, 01:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 773

Donate to Me
More
Can't we have this in apk form so that we one wants to go back to stock it is easier

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium
2nd November 2014, 02:28 PM |#6  

More
I've flashed the speaker64.zip (slightest boost) and I hear the sound clipping a bit at high volume... is it normal? I have the cloudyg3 2.0 rom with cloudykernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread