Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 51,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A few questions before buying?

Tip us?

gintariukeas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default A few questions before buying?

1. I am struggling beween S4 and LG G2.. LG UI is ugly, imo. S4's apps are far more beautiful as well. Is it possible to bugglesly theme LG G2?
2. Screen. I went to store to check them out and LG G2 screen looks kind of pale comparing to S4. Is it just me?
3. IS LG G2 a good quality phone? Did you have any problems with it? I will use the phone for 2 years, so.
3. How is headphone sound? I listen to music like 3 hours a day. It is very important for me.. Also i am able to get only 16gb version, another plus to S4, that it supports sd cards.
4. Whitch phone would you get: S4 or LG G2 (both of them cost the same)?
5. Are you overal happy with your phone? Would you exchange it for any other phone (despite G3)?

Please, answer. If you can't answer all the questions, answer one or two. It will help me anyways! Thank you
LG G2

gintariukeas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
bump
LG G2

rogconnect
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintariukeas View Post
1. I am struggling beween S4 and LG G2.. LG UI is ugly, imo. S4's apps are far more beautiful as well. Is it possible to bugglesly theme LG G2?
2. Screen. I went to store to check them out and LG G2 screen looks kind of pale comparing to S4. Is it just me?
3. IS LG G2 a good quality phone? Did you have any problems with it? I will use the phone for 2 years, so.
3. How is headphone sound? I listen to music like 3 hours a day. It is very important for me.. Also i am able to get only 16gb version, another plus to S4, that it supports sd cards.
4. Whitch phone would you get: S4 or LG G2 (both of them cost the same)?
5. Are you overal happy with your phone? Would you exchange it for any other phone (despite G3)?

Please, answer. If you can't answer all the questions, answer one or two. It will help me anyways! Thank you
Useless questions...go buy the S4

Sent by my LG-G2 LS-980 CloudyG3 1.1 on TMO 4G

robogo1982
Old
Thanks Meter 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintariukeas View Post
bump
It seems you already decided to go for the S4, so go ahead. Not much we can do about that.
| LG G2 | D802 | CloudyG3 1.3 | 72 hrs on a single charge
| Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 | custom ROM | [sold]
| Sony Xperia Z | stock | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 | custom ROM | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | stock | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 | custom ROM | [sold]
| HTC Desire | stock | [sold]
| HTC Hero | stock | [sold]
:: i'm a lazy mug who doesn't update his signature that often ::