A few questions before buying?

OP gintariukeas

1st July 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

143 posts
1. I am struggling beween S4 and LG G2.. LG UI is ugly, imo. S4's apps are far more beautiful as well. Is it possible to bugglesly theme LG G2?
2. Screen. I went to store to check them out and LG G2 screen looks kind of pale comparing to S4. Is it just me?
3. IS LG G2 a good quality phone? Did you have any problems with it? I will use the phone for 2 years, so.
3. How is headphone sound? I listen to music like 3 hours a day. It is very important for me.. Also i am able to get only 16gb version, another plus to S4, that it supports sd cards.
4. Whitch phone would you get: S4 or LG G2 (both of them cost the same)?
5. Are you overal happy with your phone? Would you exchange it for any other phone (despite G3)?

Please, answer. If you can't answer all the questions, answer one or two. It will help me anyways! Thank you
1st July 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

143 posts
bump
1st July 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sin City
Thanks Meter: 476

997 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintariukeas

1. I am struggling beween S4 and LG G2.. LG UI is ugly, imo. S4's apps are far more beautiful as well. Is it possible to bugglesly theme LG G2?
2. Screen. I went to store to check them out and LG G2 screen looks kind of pale comparing to S4. Is it just me?
3. IS LG G2 a good quality phone? Did you have any problems with it? I will use the phone for 2 years, so.
3. How is headphone sound? I listen to music like 3 hours a day. It is very important for me.. Also i am able to get only 16gb version, another plus to S4, that it supports sd cards.
4. Whitch phone would you get: S4 or LG G2 (both of them cost the same)?
5. Are you overal happy with your phone? Would you exchange it for any other phone (despite G3)?

Please, answer. If you can't answer all the questions, answer one or two. It will help me anyways! Thank you

Useless questions...go buy the S4

Sent by my LG-G2 LS-980 CloudyG3 1.1 on TMO 4G
1st July 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 487

1,463 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintariukeas

bump

It seems you already decided to go for the S4, so go ahead. Not much we can do about that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread