FORUMS

Cannot receive calls while on 4G after Lollipop V30B update

134 posts
Thanks Meter: 71

By Cst79, Senior Member on 12th June 2015, 11:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

I have this strange problem with my LG G2: when on default mobile network settings, I cannot receive calls and SMS messages. I can however make calls and send SMS messages. I have to force phone to only select 2G/3G in order to be able to receive calls and texts.

This happened after I upgraded to Lollipop, it happened for a while in V30A and now it happens all the time after upgrading to V30B. Phone is stock, never rooted. I have the International Unlocked version and I am using Orange as my mobile operator (in Europe).

Any idea ? Thanks !

12th June 2015, 08:30 PM |#2  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 125

More
I have a problem that is somewhat similar.
I have data on, and I will lose connection eventhough I have signal and data icon on.

Some applications will work such as Twitter and Facebook Messenger but the rest won't be able to accesss the Internet such as Facebook, Google Chrome, PlayStore, Google+, Youtube, etc.
I have a D802 unlocked version and I have flashed v30b two days ago. I can't remember if I had that problem on v30a.

The only way to make it work again is to disable and reenable the data. What do you guys think? I looks like a DNS problem but I'm not sure.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread