FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] Any rom faster than Mahdi?

178 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
 
By randy6644, Senior Member on 9th July 2014, 07:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I tried some roms before. and G2 stock is pretty good with everything but the smoothness. And Mahdi is the smoothest one ive ever tried. But are there any options else? Any rom whose smoothness could be comparable with Mahdi?

Mahdi is a great rom but i don't have the battery life i used to have on G2 stock or Cloudy stock. But that if it's fast comes first to me. So , i'm here to ask for your help and hope you guys can give me some advice.

and what kernel do you use with Mahdi?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
 
 
9th July 2014, 03:12 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Farmington, MN
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I've had great battery life on Vanir on my VS980. Runs smooth, too.
9th July 2014, 09:02 PM |#3  
simon_lefisch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy6644

I tried some roms before. and G2 stock is pretty good with everything but the smoothness. And Mahdi is the smoothest one ive ever tried. But are there any options else? Any rom whose smoothness could be comparable with Mahdi?

Mahdi is a great rom but i don't have the battery life i used to have on G2 stock or Cloudy stock. But that if it's fast comes first to me. So , i'm here to ask for your help and hope you guys can give me some advice.

and what kernel do you use with Mahdi?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Stock and AOSP battery life aren't very compatible.

As far as kernel, try Render kernel. I used it on Mahdi and got 25 hours off one charge with 7 1/2 hours SOT. All stock settings.
11th July 2014, 06:40 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes14

I've had great battery life on Vanir on my VS980. Runs smooth, too.

thx for the information
11th July 2014, 06:42 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_lefisch

Stock and AOSP battery life aren't very compatible.

As far as kernel, try Render kernel. I used it on Mahdi and got 25 hours off one charge with 7 1/2 hours SOT. All stock settings.

well, that sounds yummy! I'll give it a shot. Thanks a lot,dude
11th July 2014, 06:51 AM |#6  
simon_lefisch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy6644

well, that sounds yummy! I'll give it a shot. Thanks a lot,dude

Take in mind that everyone uses their device differently so that battery life isn't guaranteed if you use you phone very heavily. I will say my usage to get that was moderate to heavy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes