[Q] screen issues very common?

28th August 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #11  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 77

934 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sai777

Wow really, I must be lucky as I had no touchscreen issues in any roms.

Since when I had my phone repaired and they had to change out my prox sensor, screen, and digitizer, I really think it's a hardware issue.
28th August 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #12  
Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 155

860 posts
More
Just had to have my D801 replaced by T-Mobile for an issue where the screen was picking up two finger touches instead of just one in a small area in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Warranty replacement was easy but I wish this wasn't an issue.. I love this phone.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
28th August 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #13  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 77

934 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama

Just had to have my D801 replaced by T-Mobile for an issue where the screen was picking up two finger touches instead of just one in a small area in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Warranty replacement was easy but I wish this wasn't an issue.. I love this phone.

I was going to do that with TMO, but they wanted $19.99 "processing fee" or something ridiculous. On top of that, I'd get a refurb device. I ended up going through LG - they had my phone for about two weeks.

Like I said though, the issue is back..
28th August 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64

1,110 posts
as i was going to buy the korean version without warranty... I think it is not a wise decision to do that seeing so many issues with the lg g2 screen... I am disappointed as this phone looked like my ideal phone with ideal screen size (not too big, not too small) with a good camera... but I don't want to take a risk on the screen issue.. I have the htc desire and it has issue with multitouch and it is very frustrating (can't even rotate on gmaps) ... I don't want this again lol
28th August 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #15  
Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 155

860 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfkn2

I was going to do that with TMO, but they wanted $19.99 "processing fee" or something ridiculous. On top of that, I'd get a refurb device. I ended up going through LG - they had my phone for about two weeks.

Like I said though, the issue is back..

That's weird. I only had to pay $5 processing. The guy said because I was on the JUMP program. Also I got like super expedited shipping for free. I suppose I may have gotten a refurb but a refurb I better than a broken phone. I just hope this doesn't happen again...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread