FORUMS

[HELP] Share via Picasa missing g3 port (cloudyfa/optimusR) roms

619 posts
Thanks Meter: 104

By dr_w, Senior Member on 7th July 2014, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
In the gallery I am missing the option to share/send to Picasa. I want to be able to upload my pictures without downloading an app. Anyone else have this? Is there a fix? Thank you.
Last edited by dr_w; 7th July 2014 at 11:07 PM.

7th July 2014, 11:08 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_w

In the gallery I am missing the option to share/send to Picasa. I want to be able to upload my pictures without downloading an app. Anyone else have this? Is there a fix? Thank you.

Bump. Please? Anyone?
9th July 2014, 12:41 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Help..
double bump..
11th October 2014, 02:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_w

Hi .. I was having the same issue so what I did was my galaxy camera was rooted and so I extracted the picasa tool apk. Tried on lg g3 and I can see the picasa option when sharing also works fine (just uploaded a file). If you guys wish to get the apk file please mail me at sunburnsbright@gmail.com thank you and hope this helps
19th October 2014, 05:36 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsand

Hi .. I was having the same issue so what I did was my galaxy camera was rooted and so I extracted the picasa tool apk. Tried on lg g3 and I can see the picasa option when sharing also works fine (just uploaded a file). If you guys wish to get the apk file please mail me at sunburnsbright@gmail.com thank you and hope this helps

Very cool, thank you, emailing you now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)