I just bought an LG G2 (D802 international unlocked version) and the behavior when plugging in the charger cable is very strange:
When I plug in any charger (tried 4 different ones with different cables incl. stock), the phone is not charging.
BUT, there are a few strange things happening:
1. On the lock screen it shows "Charging"
2. In the settings menu under the battery menu it shows "not charging" (this is different from being unplugged, then it shows something like "discharging")
3. Sometimes the popup comes up when I plug it in, but not always.
3. When I turn the phone off and plug the cable in, the display lights up (also the LED) and it shows the "charging" battery symbol.
IN ANY CASE, THE PHONE BATTERY IS NOT CHARGING!
Here is what I tried so far:
- Used 4 different chargers & cables
- Tried to charge via USB
- Did a factory reset
Nothing helped so far.
I suppose that its a hardware failure, but maybe someone has a different suggestion/solution?
i 've got the same problem , which you mentioned above, could you please tell me did you get any solution to get rid off from this trouble . kindly reply