Default Sprint 4.4.2> T-Mobile 4.4.2 > T-Mobile 4.2.2. Start Up Boot Loop No Recovery

I started with the LG for sprint LS980 and tried to flash it for US GSM radios.

Got bricked in a T mobile loop using the LG Flash tools.

When attempting to flash the stock Sprint the flash tool would only recognize the phone as the T-mobile variant.

This caused me to get the 4.2.2 up and running but it will start and if the screen timed out then it would reboot (and problem was also the fact that my keyboard didnt work.)I got Kit Kat to work via flash tools no problem (except for radio). and as everybody knows that TMO version of KIt Kat doesnt work with IOroot. I downgraded and now I'm back to the phone starting up and and rebooting at random. I was able to run ioroot but cant tell because the phone wont stay on long enough for me install root checker, su, or autorec. I would like to get the Sprint back but If I can atleast get a custom rom I can work it from there

I used T-Mobile USA D80110C_00.kdz to flash with the top method hyelton supplied but (remind you my phone is a Sprint phone but it couldn't feel any farther)

adb is not gon cut it cuz the phone will not stay on

Where did I screw this downgrade process to 4.2.2. and can I get back to Sprint? I jus got my straight talk sims Im ready to roll.

Alternative Strategy

It says Service Disabled. Is there a way to fix this?
pretty sure I need root.
I cant see the options for mobile data either

BTW S/O to everybody here yall be going in