Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Suggestions?

Tip us?
 
idonttakedrugs
Old
(Last edited by idonttakedrugs; Yesterday at 02:22 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Blackpool
Default [Q] Suggestions?

Okay, considering the G3 rom is causing my G2 problems i need help choosing a new rom! It needs to be reliable, fast and battery friendly. not too fussed about customizing, just something smooth. Thanks!

-edit- Had enough of stock android, Looking for an LG based rom. Thanks.
 
TechGirl90
Old
#2  
TechGirl90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 190
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by idonttakedrugs View Post
Okay, considering the G3 rom is causing my G2 problems i need help choosing a new rom! It needs to be reliable, fast and battery friendly. not too fussed about customizing, just something smooth. Thanks!
Here you go.[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46907369

Tried it myself, I recommend it.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
idonttakedrugs
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Blackpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGirl90 View Post
Here you go.[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46907369

Tried it myself, I recommend it.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
didnt really like paranoid android on the g2 im looking more towards an LG based rom, i will add it to my post now!
 
zekurosu
Old
#4  
zekurosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 339
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur
the best ... i've tried them all but this one stick out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2800477

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
Pure Stock Rooted EUR Open 80220f
 
TechGirl90
Old
#5  
TechGirl90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 190
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by idonttakedrugs View Post
didnt really like paranoid android on the g2 im looking more towards an LG based rom, i will add it to my post now!
Try out CloudyFlex 2.5[emoji4]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49626764

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
zekurosu
Old
#6  
zekurosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 339
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur
yeah.. any of Cloudyfa roms are excellent as well

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
Pure Stock Rooted EUR Open 80220f
The Following User Says Thank You to zekurosu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
idonttakedrugs
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Blackpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekurosu View Post
the best ... i've tried them all but this one stick out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2800477
is that rooted stock?? hahah
 
idonttakedrugs
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Blackpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGirl90 View Post
Try out CloudyFlex 2.5[emoji4]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49626764

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
ill check it out now, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to idonttakedrugs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TechGirl90
Old
#9  
TechGirl90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 190
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by idonttakedrugs View Post
ill check it out now, thanks!
No Problem[emoji4] Glad to help.[emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
idonttakedrugs
Old
(Last edited by idonttakedrugs; Yesterday at 02:25 PM.)
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Blackpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGirl90 View Post
No Problem[emoji4] Glad to help.[emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Have you tried CloudyPro II? Flex is downloading atm.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes