[Q] Will Towelroot void warranty?

OP ScopeZz DK

2nd July 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Viby Sj.
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I know it probably will, but I've read that it doesn't trip Samsung's root checker, so I wondered if it trips the LG root checker?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd July 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScopeZz DK

I know it probably will, but I've read that it doesn't trip Samsung's root checker, so I wondered if it trips the LG root checker?

Honestly don't know I used towel to root by g2 now its awesome. I once bricked my g2 in January by rooting with a computer and got a replacement I just said it didn't turn on and they gave me a new one (it was rooted) so I'm not really worried if I'm rooted or not
The Following User Says Thank You to CHlCKEN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 467

1,939 posts
More
I havent seen an LG ROOT CHECKER. And what you mean with Samsung is that it doesn't strip Knox to 0x1
3rd July 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScopeZz DK

Only evidence I've found of a phone being rooted is if you throw it in download mode. It then says" rooted" at the bottom in red text. However, flashing back to stock using KDZ or TOT once again return the phone to "unrooted" status
The Following User Says Thank You to thenewbigmack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread