[Q] Unbricking- charging or not?

OP sensation lover

17th August 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 199

2,032 posts
More
Ok, so I recently got a problem that I've never had before, A rom installation went through fully on TWRP manager but when booting the rom, I get boot errors. I can go into download mode and thus fix the phone however, If I hold the power and vol lower button then it just restarts and has the same error then followed by a blank black screen. The issue is, I don't know if it charges in this mode or not when plugged in, I only had 50% battery life when the rom failed and I don't want the flashing of a stock tot file to fail leading to a solid hard brick. Any ideas?
Thanks.
18th August 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,499

2,538 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation lover

Ok, so I recently got a problem that I've never had before, A rom installation went through fully on TWRP manager but when booting the rom, I get boot errors. I can go into download mode and thus fix the phone however, If I hold the power and vol lower button then it just restarts and has the same error then followed by a blank black screen. The issue is, I don't know if it charges in this mode or not when plugged in, I only had 50% battery life when the rom failed and I don't want the flashing of a stock tot file to fail leading to a solid hard brick. Any ideas?
Thanks.

it does charge just like when plugged in mtp mode but it charges at a slower rate so you can try leaving it plugged in for a while(or plug into wall charger for at least an hour and then attempting the flash back to stock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread