Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB connection - Internal SD?

Tip us?
 
Stockmoose16
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default USB connection - Internal SD?

Hi,

I have the latest Stock Rom rooted and am trying to access the internal SD card to transfer a Titanium backup folder to my PC. When I plug in the USB and hit MTP, all I get is the internal storage, rather than the SD card where everything is backed up. How can I access the internal SD on my PC?
 
Choristav
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 353
Posts: 739
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmoose16 View Post
Hi,

I have the latest Stock Rom rooted and am trying to access the internal SD card to transfer a Titanium backup folder to my PC. When I plug in the USB and hit MTP, all I get is the internal storage, rather than the SD card where everything is backed up. How can I access the internal SD on my PC?
Unless you have a korean modem, internal sd card, internal storage and sdcard0 is the same thing.

Otherwise it might be a mount/format problem.
 
Stockmoose16
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choristav View Post
Unless you have a korean modem, internal sd card, internal storage and sdcard0 is the same thing.

Otherwise it might be a mount/format problem.
I have a US phone. I believe it's actually accessing the internal SD, but not the internal storage. I can't access any data.
 
Choristav
Old
(Last edited by Choristav; Yesterday at 11:07 PM.)
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 353
Posts: 739
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmoose16 View Post
I have a US phone. I believe it's actually accessing the internal SD, but not the internal storage. I can't access any data.
Well there's like 3 or 4 US phones, which one is it?
 
Stockmoose16
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choristav View Post
Unless you have a korean modem, internal sd card, internal storage and sdcard0 is the same thing.

Otherwise it might be a mount/format problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choristav View Post
Well there's like 3 or 4 US phones, which one is it?
VS980 (verizon)
 
Choristav
Old
(Last edited by Choristav; Yesterday at 11:46 PM.)
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 353
Posts: 739
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmoose16 View Post
VS980 (verizon)
Then you don't have an SD, just the internal flash memory. What do you mean you can't access it? Is all you see blank? Have you tried the camera connection? Do you have all the necessary drivers installed? How about a screenshot or maybe actually detailing your problem, so far it took 4 posts to get your model, I wonder how many will be necessary to describe it at the very least.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes