Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

What does verizon check for when getting a replacement?

OP LtZKilla

29th July 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
Hi guys,

So the other day I managed to completely demolish my G2 through circumstances that will not be explored. The screen is totalled and the touch screen doesn't operate. Other than that the phone does turn on.

My question is, when I go to turn in the phone in store to get a replacement, will they check for anything on the device? I have rooted using towelroot but that's all I did. If they do check, is there a way to unroot with no operation of the screen? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
30th July 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag TR, NJ
Thanks Meter: 42

316 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtZKilla

Hi guys,

So the other day I managed to completely demolish my G2 through circumstances that will not be explored. The screen is totalled and the touch screen doesn't operate. Other than that the phone does turn on.

My question is, when I go to turn in the phone in store to get a replacement, will they check for anything on the device? I have rooted using towelroot but that's all I did. If they do check, is there a way to unroot with no operation of the screen? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

If you broke it then they will tell you to go through insurance at that point it doesnt matter if you rooted it or not.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread