[#1ROM](D800/01/02/VS/LS980)-DeviantXone[4.4.4]Beta-2.1[9/15]

Search This thread

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
Huawei Nova 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Hello,I read the entire thread and decide that rom needs to be tested. downloading tonight.

Thanks $droyd$ for your work and sharing of this.
Testing tomorrow :)

Edit: this rom has network speed in taskbar and how about some screenshots in OP - thx

Last edited:

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Every thing running as it should.. ? Real close to being done with g3 bring up then its elbow deep in this .. Hope I didn't loose every one.

Reactions: gorm

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
Huawei Nova 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Hi,
rom is smooth as hell, and Knock on is working better then stock ;)
For my taste there are following features missing:

On the go Mode
3-Way reboot
Networkspeed in Status bar
curser control with volume buttons.

and the menu in settings "easy to use aids" force closes by trying to enter.

I did a clean install and didn't install any other apps.
for tonight back to stock, but tomorrow testing more of rom.
Any chance to get the features above?

thx for that masterpiece! be patient and more users will come...

Last edited:

Beardedface

Nov 3, 2012
Just a quick question. What gapps are you all using. I'm on d800 and flashed the latest and the Pico modular gapps. (Bare minimum gapps) and was having a constant android system crash then when I Restarted it went in to a boot loop. Ill try others gapps and report back if I don't get answer soon. Thanks in advance. ☺

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Just a quick question. What gapps are you all using. I'm on d800 and flashed the latest and the Pico modular gapps. (Bare minimum gapps) and was having a constant android system crash then when I Restarted it went in to a boot loop. Ill try others gapps and report back if I don't get answer soon. Thanks in advance. ☺

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Clean flash? I've used banks minimal from 7-27 no issue. And pa micro no issue. Vs980

Reactions: Beardedface

luv2increase

May 22, 2010
Should get an update here in the next couple days..
A suggestion for the update would be to let the user decide what animations they want to use. That is the only this g keeping me from using this ROM.

Also, if you compiled it using the latest Linaro or better yet Sabermod toolchains, you would have the quickest most solid AOSP ROMfor the LG G2, period.

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
A suggestion for the update would be to let the user decide what animations they want to use. That is the only this g keeping me from using this ROM.

Also, if you compiled it using the latest Linaro or better yet Sabermod toolchains, you would have the quickest most solid AOSP ROMfor the LG G2, period.

I always turn animations off in the developer options. Not what you want, but a work around.

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage

I'm sure you can find a flashable zip for any animation you want if you look for it..

Reactions: Corgan82 and fuxmen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
    Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
    Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

link

Source:
    Deviant xone github

Kernel Source

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
    2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
    3. flash rom and gapps.
    4. if needed flash boot.img.

Requirements:

It is important to know your device. Click the download link and pick the proper device link.. If popularity grows I will release for all variants.. Please select the correct device I will not be held responsible..

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

Support us:
    Please show your support by considering a small donation.
    All builds are updated to 2.1 .. flash away and enjoy the new theme engine..
    Should get an update here in the next couple days..
    Update.. I've managed to get the g3 up and am currently working out the last few bugs.. This means development on this beast of a Rom will continue soon.. Hope we still have a few followers left..
    If anyone is still looking around for some more of my work I've since started a new project Illusion ROM after getting my g3. We've now got a g2 maintainer as of today so come join the community on g+ for further details . should be available soon.