Post Reply

[#1ROM](D800/01/02/VS/LS980)-DeviantXone[4.4.4]Beta-2.1[9/15]

Yesterday, 04:24 AM   |  #171  
$droyd$'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 9,817
 
4,598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Should get an update here in the next couple days..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to $droyd$ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:07 AM   |  #172  
Beardedface's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 232
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus

Clean flash? I've used banks minimal from 7-27 no issue. And pa micro no issue. Vs980

Yea it was clean flash. Ill try banks. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 04:42 PM   |  #173  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,896
 
4,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardedface

Yea it was clean flash. Ill try banks. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

You may have to dig for it. Banks gave up on gapps, and most his downloads have been expunged.

Last time I flashed this I used pa micrp mini, and it was good to go.
Yesterday, 06:23 PM   |  #174  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by $droyd$

Should get an update here in the next couple days..

A suggestion for the update would be to let the user decide what animations they want to use. That is the only this g keeping me from using this ROM.

Also, if you compiled it using the latest Linaro or better yet Sabermod toolchains, you would have the quickest most solid AOSP ROMfor the LG G2, period.
Yesterday, 10:12 PM   |  #175  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,896
 
4,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2increase

A suggestion for the update would be to let the user decide what animations they want to use. That is the only this g keeping me from using this ROM.

Also, if you compiled it using the latest Linaro or better yet Sabermod toolchains, you would have the quickest most solid AOSP ROMfor the LG G2, period.

I always turn animations off in the developer options. Not what you want, but a work around.
Today, 05:51 AM   |  #176  
$droyd$'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 9,817
 
4,598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2increase

A suggestion for the update would be to let the user decide what animations they want to use. That is the only this g keeping me from using this ROM.

Also, if you compiled it using the latest Linaro or better yet Sabermod toolchains, you would have the quickest most solid AOSP ROMfor the LG G2, period.

I'm sure you can find a flashable zip for any animation you want if you look for it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $droyd$ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Original Android Development by ThreadRank