Post Reply

(Official) Dirty Unicorns V8.0

OP blaskewitts

Announcement from blaskewitts: Baked to perfection
27th October 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #361  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,138
 
4,392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by maydayind

whell i could... but then it seems u know whats wrong. a known bug shuld be mentioned in first post or in a FAQ... switched to mahdi. and everyting works now. no issue att all

You not flashing the correct baseband is a bug? Use the search function, or read. Its been stated twenty plus times.

No one here will hold your hand.
28th October 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #362  
zekurosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 372
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
download your JB baseband from here ... make sure you know which one is yours btw

http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/G2_modems
28th October 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #363  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,701
 
5,775 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
oi guys , i'm curios what kernels are compatible with this rom ?
i've tried so far a lot of kernels and none worked ,
i assume i have to use a kernel that has jb sources as base right ?
well the question is : which kernel is developed like that so i can use it with this rom ?
if you could point me to a kernel that i could use will be very appreciated
29th October 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #364  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
Use the kernel the ROM comes with or you lose support
29th October 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #365  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,701
 
5,775 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaskewitts

Use the kernel the ROM comes with or you lose support

really? u think i havent noticed the bootloops i got after flashing any kernels

this rom has all the best features i enjoy using but the fact that i;m stuck his stock kernel is really a bother for me
29th October 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #366  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,138
 
4,392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing

really? u think i havent noticed the bootloops i got after flashing any kernels

this rom has all the best features i enjoy using but the fact that i;m stuck his stock kernel is really a bother for me

Lose support as in no one will help you.

Also op has stated already that he doesn't want people to even suggest custom kernels because he can't fix issues if people flash other kernels.
29th October 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #367  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
I don't support any kernels except the one the ROM comes with sure go ahead and use a different one I don't care but the errors then fall on the kernel Dev not me
Yesterday, 06:11 AM   |  #368  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,701
 
5,775 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus

Lose support as in no one will help you.

Also op has stated already that he doesn't want people to even suggest custom kernels because he can't fix issues if people flash other kernels.

Oh my bad 😅
Now I got it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaskewitts

I don't support any kernels except the one the ROM comes with sure go ahead and use a different one I don't care but the errors then fall on the kernel Dev not me

Ok I got it , 😅
I thought something else from your previous post 😅

Sent thru my beastly LG G using Tapatalk⁴
Today, 03:11 AM   |  #369  
4thehalibit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
i have been away for awhile are there plans to switch to kk baseband
sorry if this was asked

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Original Android Development by ThreadRank