No registration required

HD Wallpapers - Link to my wallpaper thread - the best

OP Luba25

2nd November 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #281  
Thanks Meter: 239

221 posts
More
: (
Sad to see you leaving!! Hey, I hope that you're OK. Some people can be sort of dumb, sometimes..
Oh well, it's a good thing that the internet/WWW never forgets ANYTHING.
: )
The Following User Says Thank You to n01z For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #282  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,091

1,966 posts
Soon we will all have Lollipop on our devices , this is a collection of material design walls put together by my friend Brian Parkerson on G+ ( most of the wall are from Project Minima by Josh Oleksyn and members who are doing an awesome job ) like J. Amourette - Jose Carlos Bejarano - Peter D and more

https://plus.google.com/photos/+Bria...a-47ee76109262

http://www.mediafire.com/download/up...Wallpapers.zip

thanks and enjoy the awesome work done with Project Minima
Last edited by Luba25; 12th November 2014 at 01:19 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luba25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #283  

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luba25

Soon we will all have Lollipop on our devices , this is a collection of material design walls put together by my friend Brian Parkerson on G+ ( most of the wall are from Project Minima by Josh Oleksyn and members who are doing an awesome job ) like J. Amourette - Jose Carlos Bejarano - Peter D and more

thanks and enjoy the awesome work done with Project Minima

These would look super awesome desaturated in greyscale/grayscale..
I'm not sure why I prefer silver tones.. I mean, color/colour is always nice, there is just something special about the simplicity of pencil/charcoal drawings, maybe.. Regarding art, simple is sometimes the most beautiful, in an odd way.. From my perspective, at least.
I didn't really care for the material design style of Lollipop (and the new web styles) at first.. However, noting the trends, I now see how it makes sense.. For compatibility and a more smooth/quicker web experience- the return to a more simple style is long overdue, in my opinion. Not everyone has LTE/high speed connections, nor the latest devices/software!! Ya know..
Thanks for sharing!!
14th November 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #284  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,091

1,966 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n01z

These would look super awesome desaturated in greyscale/grayscale..
I'm not sure why I prefer silver tones.. I mean, color/colour is always nice, there is just something special about the simplicity of pencil/charcoal drawings, maybe.. Regarding art, simple is sometimes the most beautiful, in an odd way.. From my perspective, at least.
I didn't really care for the material design style of Lollipop (and the new web styles) at first.. However, noting the trends, I now see how it makes sense.. For compatibility and a more smooth/quicker web experience- the return to a more simple style is long overdue, in my opinion. Not everyone has LTE/high speed connections, nor the latest devices/software!! Ya know..
Thanks for sharing!!

have you try using this app anyone can post and use any color they want , I think you could do great walls with the app ( look on G+ for Project Minima) Josh Oleksyn
14th November 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #285  

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luba25

have you try using this app anyone can post and use any color they want , I think you could do great walls with the app ( look on G+ for Project Minima) Josh Oleksyn

Very awesome. I like it. The minimal style of art is simplicity at it's very best. Thanks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread