1. Either make a full nandroid backup, follow these instructions for creating a quick flashable recovery file, or copy /system/framework/framework-res.apk to another location for restore
2. NOTE: this flashable zip will replace your "/system/framework/framework-res.apk". That is the only file you need to create a flashable recovery file.
3. Download flashable zip:
navbar 32 dpi
navbar 36 dpi
navbar 40 dpi
navbar 24 dpi - credits @d00lz
4. Reboot to recovery
6. Reboot to system
Note: if you have modified your framework-res.apk file with another MOD you will lose that MOD; try flashing your old MOD again to see if they are compatible.
Xposed G3 tweaksbox does NOT modify your framework-res.apk.
- D802 deodexed ART & Dalvik, Cloudy 2.2 and 2.1
- works on odexed ROMs
- LS980: issues with nfc. Works fine without nfc MOD.
- D801 (T-Mobile)
- Should work on all G2 devices
- Should NOT work on Cloudy G3 2.0 or lower, but if you are brave then feel free to try
Please follow these instructions to create a recovery file, and select ADD -> File -> "/system/framework/framework-res.apk" to create your recovery zip.
keywords: navbar navigation bar cloudy G3 2.1 G2 2.2 height