Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [MOD]Cāmera LG G3 for ROMS Pro 2/Flex

Tip us?

ajmeireles
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [MOD]Cāmera LG G3 for ROMS Pro 2/Flex

Hello friends,

It would be possible create a port the camera G3, used on roms based on G3, to be used on roms based on G2?
How the Pro 2 and Flex roms?

I'm searching the forum but just found the mods xdabbeb's but some do not work in Flex rom.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Waiting for reply ..

jcutter347
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmeireles View Post
Hello friends,

It would be possible create a port the camera G3, used on roms based on G3, to be used on roms based on G2?

I'm searching the forum but just found the mods xdabbeb's but some do not work in Flex rom.

Waiting for reply ..
In running cloudy g3 1.1 and I don't think the camera is anywhere as good as the g2 camera. Just my 2 cents.

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1272
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmeireles View Post
Hello friends,

Waiting for reply ..
this has been asked before and it has been mentioned that because of some of the dependency files the g3 camera uses it cannot be fully ported, but I know that there is a dev who is working on it, it may not be as good as the g pro 2 port but the ui does look better and I do like the motion picture affect

gypsy214
Old
Thanks Meter 463
I agree. I dont like the G3 camera! I think LG made a ****ty work with it. Or might be better with the laser focus but still I hate that I cant adjust my settings
IF I HELP YOU AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON
<===============

sqlpro
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcutter347 View Post
In running cloudy g3 1.1 and I don't think the camera is anywhere as good as the g2 camera. Just my 2 cents.
I will have to disagree. Yes there not as many options as g2 camera but as for focusing and photo quality i find that g3 camera much better. I take very few blurry shots than what i used to on stock.
**** Rocking on LG G2 (D802) ****
The Following User Says Thank You to sqlpro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jcutter347
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqlpro View Post
I will have to disagree. Yes there not as many options as g2 camera but as for focusing and photo quality i find that g3 camera much better. I take very few blurry shots than what i used to on stock.
My phone is the opposite. I guess it's like roms. All devices are different.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcutter347 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]