CLOUDY G2 2.2 & G3 2.1 - MOD for Cobalt (+some Gigamatrix) icons & UI theme- See screenshots
CREDITS TO ICON CREATORS!!! THANKS!!
PS: If you did create the icons and don't want them released in this MOD please let me know.
WORKS WITH CLOUDY G2 2.2
I said DEODEXED, and I repeat it. I don't know if this works on ODEX ROM, but it should (now you flash entire apks, not just patch them). Let me know if it does, only test after full nandroid backup.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING; AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PHONE, FUNCTIONALITY, DATA, STRESS, ETC
This should work on Dalvik and ART and ODEXED ROMs.
- D802 cloudy G3 2.1 Deodexed ART with and without 3minit MOD
- LS980: seems to create an nfc error
Please let me know if you test on other configurations, including odex ROM.
I have serious doubts it would work on verizon phones, depends on how Cloudy G3 works on those.
3minit battery mod for Cloudy G3:
NOTE on 3minit MOD: if you want 3minit MOD, then first install that, if you apply 3minit AFTER applying my MOD you will lose some aspects of it.
- Battery icon in screenshots is from 3minit
- Most icons are Cobalt. I also used some status bar icons from Gigamatrix (either because they are nicer or Cobalt was not themed), etc.
- The status bar icons have been resized from G3 to fit, others have not, and I like the very large quicksettings icons!
- T-action is not themed, i Just replaced the blue button with something that doesn't clash as much.
- some UI icons in settings might no be themed in "tab mode"
1. Either make a full nandroid backup (recommended if you are testing on an ODEX ROM), or follow these instructions for creating a quick flashable recovery file.
Backup the following files with ZIPme: (Make sure you backup the odex files too if you are testing this on an odex ROM!
system/app/LGEasySettings.apk & LGNfc.apk
system/framwork/framework-res.apk & lge-res.apk
system/priv-app/LGContacts.apk & LGInCallUI.apk & LGSettings.apk & LGSystemUI.apk
2. Download flashable zips (see Download section below)
4. Reboot to recovery
5a. If you DON'T have E 3minit: Flash "Flash-CloudyG3-Cobalt-Theme-FULL files.zip" first, if you want the light blue clock on the left then also flash "Flash-CloudyG3-ClockBlueLeft-stock.zip" second (this last flashable zip is only a patch to LGSystemUI.apk, it might not work for ODEX ROMs).
5b. If you HAVE 3minit: Flash "Flash-CloudyG3-Cobalt-3minit-FULL files.zip" first, if you want the light blue clock on the left then also flash "Flash-CloudyG3-ClockBlueLeft-3minit.zip" second (this last flashable zip is only a patch to LGSystemUI.apk, it might not work for ODEX ROMs).
6. Reboot to system
If you have followed this link instructions to create a recovery file BEFORE applying these MODs, then simply reboot to recovery and flash your recovery file.
If you also installed 3minit MOD please follow the 3minit MOD removal instructions (http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...3-2-1-t2962454).
keywords: cloudy G3 2.1, theme, mod, gigamatrix, cobalt, lgsystemui, ui