ONLY FOR STOCK BASED ROMS
ONLY FOR DORIMANX KERNEL
I'm not responsible for bricked devices or wrong version flashing.
You are using this app at your own responsablity
With DorimanX OTA you can download and flash your chosen online version.
Your model is automaticly detected and the app will search the right kernel for you.
When downloaded you can flash the selected kernel from the app itself. It will reboot to recovery,flash the new kernel and reboot to android.
- Check MD5
- Refresh on startup
- Choose mirror
- Set webcache time
- Clear logs on startup
- Check every x hours
- Vibrate on update
- Check on boot
- Check only on WiFi
- View changelog
- Live log data
- BETA kernel checking & installing (ONLY D802).
Free: Play Store
Pro: Play Store
- The app is faster when logging is disabled.
Q: I have a problem with DorimanX OTA or found a bug, how to report?
A: Without logs I can't and won't do anything. You can get them by enabling logging in settings. Logs are saved on /sdcard/DorimanXOTA/DorimanXOTA_log.txt.
Q: Why does my MD5 not match?
A: This can be caused by corrupted download or dorimanx is uploading new version. Download again.
Q: My model is detected wrong.
A: Change your '/system/build.prop' line 'ro.product.model=LG-XXX' with the correct model. Rom builders fault.
I will support this app as long as i have the LG-G2 and dorimanx is building kernels.
- Fix reload button
- Changes to internet connection check
- Disable logging as default (faster), only needed for debugging.
- Rewrite all F320* models to F320
- Reset profiles / .dori directory before flashing
- Zoom buttons automaticly hide after 2 seconds
- Much small things
- Disabled 4 profiles not used
- Added BETA kernel checking & installing
- Sometimes information will first load v8.2.2 and then 8.8 . You can switch back to v8.2.2 to flash.
- Because BETA versions don't have own version number the app detects that v8.8 is installed and not v8.8.2.
This will lead to a notification when autochecking and BETA checking is enabled.
v1.71 PRO (15-10-2014)
- Added zoom buttons to changelog
- Smoother scrolling changelog
- Changes to internet connection check.
- Added BETA kernel checking & installing (ONLY D802).
If enabled it only checks for BETA not stable.
Will be expanded in feature
- Forcing portrait mode.
- Fixed bug in clear logs on startup.
- Changed fetching online versions to support Vx.x.x and so on.
- Changes in flow control of functions, abort existing function when new one is called.
- Changes in caching, file writing was already implemented in HTTP GET function.
- Removed splitting variable and added section of variable in online versions.
- Not looping through online versions when webcache not updated.
- When updating cache show Downloading instead of Loading.
- Added zoom option to log viewer
- Added swipe to accept flashing
- Added countdown with cancel before flashing
- Set max retries of update checking to 2 when connection problem.
- Fixed check only on wifi.
- Fixed update checking (maybe needs change to support Vx.x.x).
- Fixed manually stop update check from retrying.
- Added changeable retry count
- Reset magic, when new variables declared
- Model override in settings + disclaimer (Reverted)
- Small code changes of index select boxes
- Option to clear logs on startup
- Refresh button stops current task
- Faster startup
- Fixed rotation layout
- Changed text filesize to size
- Added donate to DorimanX button in menu
- Fixed local size text hanging on '-' instead of 'loading'
- Automatic symlink creation if md5 command not exist
- Faster opening changelog
- Fixed bug in changelog cache
- Retry update check on boot if connection error
- Small fixes
- Added local file size
- Fixed bug that data loaded 2 times at some condition
- Check if device manufacturer is LGE
- Write log to disk (DorimanXOTA/) instead of global variable
- Write cache to disk (DorimanXOTA/cache) instead of global variable of ~25kB
- Download kernel file to DorimanXOTA/cache, after download move to DorimanXOTA
- Hide changelog button when downloading
- Option to vibrate when update found
- Fixed only check on wifi
- Better changelog regex
- Changelog cache implemented
- Write changelog cache to disk (DorimanXOTA/cache) instead of global variable of ~240kB
- Changed model detection, there was a build in feature to get model. Not needed to read whole build.prop.
- Removed pro features
- Added changelog (needs some optimalisations)
- Give extra message when MD5 not matching
- Set logging, live logging on as default
- Option to refresh data on startup or not
- Changed initialization of settings scene
- Navigation buttons on top changed
- Add link to XDA thread
- Changed settings UI
- Add action to icon (top left) in settings and log
- Run 2 times sync command before calling 'reboot recovery'
- Clickable notifications, they are opening DorimanX OTA
- Fixed downloading had hardcoded mirror, now using chosen one
- Removed check if current kernel is 'dorimanx' for downloading/flashing
- Fixed model detection for VS980.