ONLY FOR STOCK BASED ROMS
ONLY FOR DORIMANX KERNEL
I'm not responsible for bricked devices or wrong version flashing.
You are using this app at your own responsablity
With DorimanX OTA you can download and flash your chosen online version.
Your model is automaticly detected and the app will search the right kernel for you.
When downloaded you can flash the selected kernel from the app itself. It will reboot to recovery,flash the new kernel and reboot to android.
- Check MD5
- Refresh on startup
- Choose mirror
- Set webcache time
- Check every x hours
- Check on boot
- Check only on WiFi
- View changelog
- Live log data
Free: Play Store
Pro: Play Store
- The app is faster when logging is disabled.
I will support this app as long as i have the LG-G2 and dorimanx is building kernels.
- Better error handling
- UI layout when rotating, or turn off rotating
- Check for BETA versions D802 model
- Faster opening changelog
- Changed text filesize to size
- Automatic symlink creation if md5 command not exist
- Small fixes
- Added local file size
- Fixed bug that data loaded 2 times at some condition
- Check if device manufacturer is LGE
- Write log to disk (DorimanXOTA/) instead of global variable
- Write cache to disk (DorimanXOTA/cache) instead of global variable of ~25kB
- Download kernel file to DorimanXOTA/cache, after download move to DorimanXOTA
- Hide changelog button when downloading
- Option to vibrate when update found
- Fixed only check on wifi
- Better changelog regex
- Changelog cache implemented
- Write changelog cache to disk (DorimanXOTA/cache) instead of global variable of ~240kB
With this release there will be a free and pro version. The free version will have less
- Changed model detection, there was a build in feature to get model. Not needed to read whole build.prop.
- Removed pro features
- Added changelog (needs some optimalisations)
- Live log data in main scene
- Give extra message when MD5 not matching
- Set logging, live logging on as default
- Option to refresh data on startup or not
- Changed initialization of settings scene
- Navigation buttons on top changed
- Add link to XDA thread
- Changed settings UI
- Add action to icon (top left) in settings and log
- Refresh webcache after downloading to ensure that 'Online MD5' is correct
- Run 2 times sync command before calling 'reboot recovery'
- Clickable notifications, they are opening DorimanX OTA
- Fixed downloading had hardcoded mirror, now using chosen one
- Removed check if current kernel is 'dorimanx' for downloading/flashing
- Fixed model detection for VS980.
I have a problem with DorimanX OTA or found a bug, how to report?
Without logs I can't and won't do anything. You can get them by enabling logging in settings. Logs are saved on /sdcard/DorimanXOTA/.
Why does my MD5 not match?
This can be caused by corrupted download or dorimanx is uploading new version. Download again.