Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Post Reply

Accessories that come with the Korean models?

OP AhsanU

9th July 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
I recently canceled my order of a Korean LG G3 that was going to come with an extra battery, a dock, and the tangle free headphones. I'm going to grab the AT&T version in 2 days. I very much so doubt the AT&T version will come with anything so I'd love to have the extra stuff.

Trouble is, the dock I found on eBay costs about $45 and the battery is about $20. The battery price isn't much but the dock is that much without the actual spare battery - a bit too expensive for my taste. Does anyone know where I can find a better deal on these accessories?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by AhsanU; 9th July 2014 at 11:08 AM.
9th July 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #2  
Protagoras's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 38
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU

I recently canceled my order of a Korean LG G3 that was going to come with an extra battery, a dock, and the tangle free headphones. I'm going to grab the AT&T version in 2 days. I very much so doubt the AT&T version will come with anything so I'd love to have the extra stuff.

Trouble is, the dock I found on eBay costs about $45 and the battery is about $20. The battery price isn't much but the dock is that much without the actual spare battery - a bit too expensive for my taste. Does anyone know where I can find a better deal on these accessories?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Care to share the link to the ebay battery and dock? Can't find them anywhere...
Also, just to let you know, the European version comes with the tangle-free headphones (surprisingly good headphones by the way) so you might get them too.
9th July 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #3  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagoras

Care to share the link to the ebay battery and dock? Can't find them anywhere...
Also, just to let you know, the European version comes with the tangle-free headphones (surprisingly good headphones by the way) so you might get them too.

Dock and battery:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Orig...item19f0308a81

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Pilz; 9th July 2014 at 05:22 PM.
9th July 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

Dock and battery:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Orig...item19f0308a81

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If I'm reading that correctly, and I'm hoping I'm not, it says you can get the battery or the dock, both of them don't come together in one nice low price. I'll check it out later on my desktop I suppose.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagoras

Care to share the link to the ebay battery and dock? Can't find them anywhere...
Also, just to let you know, the European version comes with the tangle-free headphones (surprisingly good headphones by the way) so you might get them too.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321455387997

That's a link to the dock. The actual battery is easy to find, search up lg g3 battery and it should be there.

And AT&T is horrible. They literally include nothing with most phones. I've purchased three generations of galaxy notes from AT&T and none of them have come with headphones or anything. Oddly enough, the less expensive galaxy S series do come with headphones.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th July 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #6  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU

If I'm reading that correctly, and I'm hoping I'm not, it says you can get the battery or the dock, both of them don't come together in one nice low price. I'll check it out later on my desktop I suppose.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The link had both in it. The seller was offering the dock in black or white, with a battery alone and different combinations of buying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321455387997

That's a link to the dock. The actual battery is easy to find, search up lg g3 battery and it should be there.

And AT&T is horrible. They literally include nothing with most phones. I've purchased three generations of galaxy notes from AT&T and none of them have come with headphones or anything. Oddly enough, the less expensive galaxy S series do come with headphones.

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thats why the Korean model is better, but I still have all of my accessories from it because I broke it. I have an AT&T model now, and I'm glad that I still have my accessories because people are overcharging for them online.
11th July 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
I love walking around with the Korean model and having the antennae out. LOL I get so many WTF looks
11th July 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Just got my G3 from AT&T and it didn't come with anything but a USB cable and a wall socket. So much for that!

I'm quite keen to try out the headphones though, as I love the aspect of non-tangle haha
11th July 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #9  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU

Just got my G3 from AT&T and it didn't come with anything but a USB cable and a wall socket. So much for that!

I'm quite keen to try out the headphones though, as I love the aspect of non-tangle haha

The headphones are OK nothing special honestly. I have a pair of Bose (nothing special) in ear ones that are decent. I'm not a big music person but the lg ones are good quality compared to the Samsung ones that are included with the s5.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G3 Accessories by ThreadRank