Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anker batteries are coming soon

Tip us?

harvickgm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Anker batteries are coming soon

Wanted to let everyone know that great priced and great batteries are coming to the G3 at the end of September. Here is the email I received a few hours ago. I know this is music to many people's ears

Thanks for contacting us.

Glad to know you have supported us all along. We will have the LG G3 batteries available for sale approximately at the end of September. We will let this information be known on our website.*

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or anything else you'd like to discuss. We're always happy to help.
Sprint LG G3 - Stock (Waiting on Root)
Sprint LG G Flex - Stock Rooted
Sprint LG G2 - Derp Milestone 1
Sprint HTC ONE - ViperROM ONE 1.0.4
Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE - Viper4G 3.1.5
Sprint Motorola Photon 4G - Stock
Sprint HTC EVO 4G - Synergy RLS1 "GODMODE"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvickgm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IamPro
Old
Thanks Meter 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvickgm View Post
Wanted to let everyone know that great priced and great batteries are coming to the G3 at the end of September. Here is the email I received a few hours ago. I know this is music to many people's ears

Thanks for contacting us.

Glad to know you have supported us all along. We will have the LG G3 batteries available for sale approximately at the end of September. We will let this information be known on our website.*

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or anything else you'd like to discuss. We're always happy to help.
Can you email them back and see what they are going to offer? I would love to see a 4000mah battery

Pilz
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
Can you email them back and see what they are going to offer? I would love to see a 4000mah battery
Weren't these the ones that exploded in several phones recently? I'm skeptical about their phone batteries because of this. I still have a quick charger and external battery from Banker, however I wonder if there is still an issue. I hope LG releases their batteries in a more mainstream manner so I can get a third one. I hope Anker fixed whatever the issue was in the batteries.

Source:
http://mashable.com/2013/03/30/nexus-s-explosion/

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1514929&page=3

iPhone 3GS
iPad 1
iPhone 4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Kindle Fire
Samsung Note 3
LG G-Pad 8.3
LG G3 F400S

Lg G3 D850
LG G3 F460S
Nexus 7 (2013)

Nate Rules
Old
Thanks Meter 9
This is great to hear. But it comes too late. They need to start planning ahead and get these out sooner.

harvickgm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I have used them for years starting with my evo and a few other phones along the way, now I use their 10K mah external for phones without removable backs. I haven't had a battery swell or explode. So they have always been great for me
Sprint LG G3 - Stock (Waiting on Root)
Sprint LG G Flex - Stock Rooted
Sprint LG G2 - Derp Milestone 1
Sprint HTC ONE - ViperROM ONE 1.0.4
Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE - Viper4G 3.1.5
Sprint Motorola Photon 4G - Stock
Sprint HTC EVO 4G - Synergy RLS1 "GODMODE"